Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points - big numbers?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Just out of curiosity, what is the biggest amount someone could have right now? Or is there no maximum? I know how it works, from my own purchase history and going to every away would rack them up, but i'm interested to know how other fans accumulated large amounts in the past etc.

I wonder how many fans in total have more than the 1225 needed for Derby also? I would imagine 5/6K?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I was wondering the same... also do you get more points for trickier to get to away games??? wondering as I seem to have got the same amount for Leicester and Blackburn as I did for millwall

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is imagine the numbers over the limit for derby would be a lot less as the idea is reward them for the loyalty. Be no good if there were 5k applying for 2.5k tickets

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I originally thought that was the number of fans that had more than 1225, but then the club knows that not everyone would travel.

How many do you get for being 1901, and am i right in thinking if you had a Withdean ST you got a loyalty bonus?

I'm only 25 short of the target as it currently stands, and although i've been to every home cup game, i've only been to 5 away's this season. I feel like there would be many many more that have surpassed my total?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I originally thought that was the number of fans that had more than 1225 I thought that too, but my seat number reference from buying my seat yesterday was 2165, which I think means that I bought the 2165th ticket (out of 2650), but then the club knows that not everyone would travel. Quite.

How many do you get for being 1901 1100, and am i right in thinking if you had a Withdean ST you got a loyalty bonus? Yes, but can't remember how it worked

I'm only 25 short of the target as it currently stands, and although i've been to every home cup game, i've only been to 5 away's this season. I feel like there would be many many more that have surpassed my total? Maybe. You might get one if you have enough LP at the next window and if you're quick. Good luck!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The loyalty bonus from Withdean was only valid for the first year. After that the most points come from being a season ticket holder.
Home cup games carry 20 points, away league games and cup games are worth 10 points each.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I gained 80 loyalty points from somewhere, as after Forest I had 1137, suddenly I then had 1217. Buying the home game ticket brought me over the 1225 barrier so I've got tickets for both home and away!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I also have 1200.. I'll be refreshing my page repeatedly from 13:40.

Edit: after buying the home tickets I now have 1220. Massive FFS!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I gained 80 loyalty points from somewhere, as after Forest I had 1137, suddenly I then had 1217. Buying the home game ticket brought me over the 1225 barrier so I've got tickets for both home and away!

+70 from renewing the ST for 14/15 got added over the weekend. I jumped by 90 yesterday because of the 70 plus the 20 for the home leg I had 'purchased' from being gold.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm somewhere in the 1400s, have been to about twelve away games this season.

That said, I think I've paid on the gate for three or four of those away matches, so haven't picked up the loyalty points.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I suspect that to get over the threshold you need to be a ST holder and attend all home cup games and around 10 away games each season. This is on the basis that at the end of the season there is a carry over of10% from existing total.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
+70 from renewing the ST for 14/15 got added over the weekend.

Huh? What is this? Is it the 50% carryover of LP earned over the course of this season for games attended outside the home league games, which has already been added to your account as you've renewed?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The loyalty bonus from Withdean was only valid for the first year. After that the most points come from being a season ticket holder.
Home cup games carry 20 points, away league games and cup games are worth 10 points each.

So presumably 23 away league games would give you 230, plus three home cup games (Newport/Reading/Hull) for another 60, and then Hull and Port Vale away in the cup for twenty more. Maximum of 310 points in addition to your ST points, which, including this season and the renewal bonus for next season would take a SUPER FAN to...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here