Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Clackers Please

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
what about flags like the first game at the amex
I'm not sure if that comment is a dig, tongue in cheek, or serious.

That flag waving day was a celebration of leaving the homeless wilderness of 14 years. It wasn't a football moment. Palace fans took the p1ss but immediately tried copying it a little later.

Back to Thursday's game: There should be no need for flags, clackers, balloons or anything else. Reaching the playoffs in the way we did should be enough to recreate the atmosphere at Forest. I can't remember being in an Albion crowd (certainly in modern times anyway) that went completely bonkers like we did in Nottingham.Swindon second leg was fantastic, that night against Chesterfield the same. Only the Hereford game compares for me.

More of the same against Derby please-hopefully my larynx will have repaired itself in time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think I might actually take my clackers to the game for a laugh

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
All I ask for is for the fans to get behind the team for 90 minutes! No accessories required.

WHEN it's a slow start, instead of moaning or sitting their in silence, support the team by starting a song! If there are people singing around you, join in

Let's be the 12th man for the first time this season at the Amex! :albion:
Edited for you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Would not object to clackers. When unfolded and creating a stripey tifo I thought it looked pretty great. Poyet's excuses shouldn't cloud the event.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No clackers but ticket tape galore please.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
how about some flares to go with the flair?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Am I the only one who would like to see a display of sorts? Whilst I'm no fan of them up the road, you do have to admire the work their ultras put into their various pre-match displays which, given the boring personality that British football is so often associated with, are actually really quite impressive. I think this is where the NSK tend to get a fair bit of stick, their imagination tends to be a lot less adventurous. Do they ever liaise with the club about these sorts of things? They have the potential to make a cracking name for themselves but significantly out doing the shit that the club served up voluntarily last year with the clackers. Get involved NSK.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes!! We need to old school football I think.

Ticker tape and toilet roll carnage when the players come out. That's enough.

and celery....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here