Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Needs to start ahead of JFC on thursday I think if Stephens hasn't recovered, personally would play a three of Andrews-Ince-Orlandi. Thoughts?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I think Ince is out injured but I would play March instead of Orlandi . Orlandi is out of form.

Agree with you regarding March over Orlandi but Ince ain't injured, was on the bench for the Forest match.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I actually thought he looked pretty dangerous against Yeovil, though granted he should have scored at least one of the two very good chances he had. Wouldn't be disappointed if March started over him but think Orlandi's class and invention could be crucial on Thursday and Sunday

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Ince was my pick for player of the season. Unflappable in front of the back four, and more incisive with his distribution and willingness to venture forward than Bridcutt

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
We missed Ince against Forest, plus other games. I'm hoping he starts instead of Andrews and Stephens (if fit) instead of JFC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Derby fans are worried that they are too physically weak - get Ince in for JFC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've been surprised Ince hasn't stayed as an automatic pick

He was at points while fit. He's young so probably a bit burnt out now at the end of the season. We've got real depth in the squad in every position bar GK, LB and ST.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andrews all the way.

It'll be Ince's place to lose, next season, assuming we don't go up.

But right here, right now, Andrews.

JFC will struggle for a place next season with Crofts and Stephens in the squad.
As it stands now he's the only one who can play 'battling, forward thinking' midfielder.

I hope he makes it work for himself, but like many, of Dunk, Ince, March and JFC, Jake would appear to be the weaker link.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We've only just got OG to stop playing 2 holding midfielders, so Andrews would be my favourite. Not sure if Ince would be that dependable against Derby.

Dec 29, 2011
Have people forgotten how shit we were with both Ince and Andrews? In the most important game of the season I'd prefer to play the player with over 75 Premier League caps, rather than a youngster who may lose his head due to nerves. Ince on the bench as cover, with him being first choice next year.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Have people forgotten how shit we were with both Ince and Andrews? In the most important game of the season I'd prefer to play the player with over 75 Premier League caps, rather than a youngster who may lose his head due to nerves. Ince on the bench as cover, with him being first choice next year.

Andrews deserves to start, which is far from what I was thinking midseason. The run of games has helped him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here