Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed up for Gold ticket scheme and tickets not allocated/payment rejected?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just spoken to someone at the club and they are aware that a small number of the many thousands of people in the Gold ticket scheme for this game did not get their tickets allocated to them - possibly receiving a communication that the payment was rejected.

The club will hold your tickets for you until they hear from you that you DON'T want them. They are obviously very busy at the moment, but they will get in touch. If you want to speak to them, by all means try - but you might want to wait until things quieten down a bit.

But, in short, you will get your tickets if you want them.

Oct 11, 2005
London
I've just spoken to someone at the club and they are aware that a small number of the many thousands of people in the Gold ticket scheme for this game did not get their tickets allocated to them - possibly receiving a communication that the payment was rejected.

The club will hold your tickets for you until they hear from you that you DON'T want them. They are obviously very busy at the moment, but they will get in touch. If you want to speak to them, by all means try - but you might want to wait until things quieten down a bit.

But, in short, you will get your tickets if you want them.

Thanks Bozza! I've spent all morning on the phone trying to get through to sort this out. I think its happened to a lot of people.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Sorry - just re-read your post Bozza. "They will get in touch" - so the club will contact all people who have this issue?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Been down to the club, (before I saw this) there is a huge number of people affected. I know this because I couldn't get in the door for all the people waiting to be sorted!! The phones are down, the website can't handle more than one visitor at a time, nightmare!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm a season ticket holder trying to secure my seat... No luck so far. If they sell my seat after trying to call them all morning (costing £13.50 so far) I'll be pissed. The 2PM deadline should be extended.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm a season ticket holder trying to secure my seat... No luck so far. If they sell my seat after trying to call them all morning (costing £13.50 so far) I'll pissed.

Any reason you can't do it online?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm a season ticket holder trying to secure my seat... No luck so far. If they sell my seat after trying to call them all morning (costing £13.50 so far) I'll be pissed. The 2PM deadline should be extended.

I'm in the same boat, except 1 of us didn't add himself to my f&f so can only ring :lol: as tickets aren't being sold in person.

Last edited:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I got an email on Sat night saying payment successful, and can see it on my Credit Card statement, but absolutely no mention of it being purchased when I log into my seagulls account!

Fingers crossed at the turnstiles on Thurs!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I got an email on Sat night saying payment successful, and can see it on my Credit Card statement, but absolutely no mention of it being purchased when I log into my seagulls account!

You can check your purchase history online, but if you got a confirmation email it should be fine.

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Mine says "Printed"'in the purchase history. But I've also received an email saying that it's been uploaded to my smart card. Do I go by the email or what the ticketing site says (meaning I'll have to go and pick the ticket up)?

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
If its any use to anyone...this has been my recent experience. I joined the gold scheme just for the Derby home purchase (enrolling my season tkt and my sons). Got an email to say I had joined (my son received nothing). Yesterday I checked our ticket accounts and both seats appeared to have been processed. Neither of us received an email confirming this. Checked credit card and no payment was shown. Spent 1hr on the phone this morning and the club confirmed there had been loads of issues, but fundamentally our seats had been reserved and payment taken. Apparently any seat where payment could not be completed, the people will be contacted by the club, though this will take time. For those paying by credit card it will take a few days to appear on statement. Bloke sounded really stressed but was faultlessly polite. Not the way I'd choose to spend a bank holiday coping with a deluge like that, so fair play to them all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Phone lines appear down, nothing in purchase history , nothing on card but did get confirmation email when signed up for gold.

Going to buy another ticket just in case .

Poor from the club as could mean empty seats.

An official update should come out really.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Phone lines appear down, nothing in purchase history , nothing on card but did get confirmation email when signed up for gold.

Going to buy another ticket just in case .

Poor from the club as could mean empty seats.

An official update should come out really.

Isn't the ticketing website run by a third party company rather than the club ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Try filtering your purchase history from 1/5 to 8/5 , worked for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Been down to the club, (before I saw this) there is a huge number of people affected. I know this because I couldn't get in the door for all the people waiting to be sorted!! The phones are down, the website can't handle more than one visitor at a time, nightmare!

That's not the case...

- a very small number of Gold members will have had some kind of issue (variety of reasons: April expiry on cards, wrong e-mai, address stored, glitch on friends/family) - and these are being dealt with

- those fans at the stadium are mainly people trying to buy tickets over the counter when the club have repeatedly said online or phone purchases only; these people are being turned away

- the phone lines are not down – and haven’t been at any point - there is a limit to how many calls are queued at any one time – it’s a case of being patient.

- if phone lines remain busy, season ticket holders can still buy online through to 2pm

I'm told that more than 20,000 tickets for Thursday have been processed in 25 hours since going on sale.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I bet they're not all people with problems though. They're probably people who've thought "I can't be bothered to queue online, I know, I'll pop down to the shop and try and buy my ticket in person", despite the club asking everyone not to.

I suspect the "problems" are actually very few, and this is all just a few people panicking, and thus causing more problems by clogging the system up trying to check.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here