Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video from the Burnley end...

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Apols if fixtures. I know we've had a few of these over the last two days, but this is my favourite.

At the start of the clip, the Reading fans think our game is finishing 2-2. Around 1 minute 52 seconds, the ACTUAL score appears on the big screen...

*GUFFAW*

[yt]i49-WpW1Ey0[/yt]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bloke at about about 2:17 , black tee shirt (?) proper old fashioned temper tantrum :)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They really need to invest in some more songs. That ee ii ee ii ee I oh one is ****ing tedious.

Down with the Blackburn, you're staying down with the Blackburn. Surely more appropriate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: :vuvu:

That is BRILLIANT.

"If only there wasn't this thin line of orange jacketed stewards we'd give you a right singing to"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They really need to invest in some more songs. That ee ii ee ii ee I oh one is ****ing tedious.

Down with the Blackburn, you're staying down with the Blackburn. Surely more appropriate.

There's another video somewhere on YouTube where they're singing that (or, more specifically, "You're staying down with the B*stards") at Reading fans.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've heard of some harsh life sentences but none more so the, "I'm Reading 'til I die." What a depressing thought.

Hilarious vid.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Think it is probably fixtures, but any Brighton fan getting annoyed with THAT video being reposted needs a good honest punch in the face!!!

I could watch it all day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like the beardy old Bad Santa bloke who appears near the end amongst all the Reading yoofs.

One imagines he's sat back on his usual park bench now, with a 3litre bottle of trampagne.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Made the day even better when I found out this happened!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here