Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All of Ulloa's goals this season - the video

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As created by my son.

Amazing how many similar headed goals. Highlights the need to always play wingers who can cross the ball properly!

[yt]AIZ_wEEkL8U[/yt]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are screwed if we don't go up, this season.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'll be watching that multiple times throughout the summer! :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good work. Congrats to your boy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not ALL of Ulloa's goals for this season, is it? :wink:

Dec 29, 2011
His goal against Hull was the best, completely split open a solid Premier League defence and finished nicely. Hope we're able to buy a decent winger in the summer, someone Ulloa could get good service from.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
His goal against Hull was the best, completely split open a solid Premier League defence and finished nicely. Hope we're able to buy a decent winger in the summer, someone Ulloa could get good service from.

Craig Conway was that man but someone else will come along.

Dec 29, 2011

I agree, I was gutted when he didn't sign, you'd struggle to find many wingers in the Championship who can cross like him. It's usually either pace + no crossing ability (Lua lua) or no pace and good crossing (Lopez). Someone with decent pace and good crossing is a rare player at this level.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

You're right. In his early games I was unsure but once he was up and running he was the perfect man for supplying Ulloa. Put in many good crosses in his time with us.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I agree, I was gutted when he didn't sign, you'd struggle to find many wingers in the Championship who can cross like him. It's usually either pace + no crossing ability (Lua lua) or no pace and good crossing (Lopez). Someone with decent pace and good crossing is a rare player at this level.

Rare enough at a higher level as well. Walcott and Lennon for example. Anyone remember Franz Carr at Nottingham Forest. Absolute lightening but couldn't cross for s**t !!

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Great video, the editing from 1.50 to 2.10 is absolute genius!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here