Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

best website to stream thurs game???

Boracayseagull

Mar 24, 2012
Hi,

I live in the Philippines and the bar i use to watch any Albion televised games will be closed (due to the time difference) for thurs game v Derby.
Does anyone know what websites i can use to watch the game over the internet?
thanks

Jul 7, 2003
Any recommendations for sites that work on an iPad?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
any of the flash based streams can be viewed on an ipad if you have the appropriate browser installed - i use photon on my iphone. i'm sure the apple-inclined people will give you more specific advice. :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I watch a lot of streams. I have always found the best to be wiziwig. When you get the options choose the Cricfree one, it is usually the first of the many options. It sometimes freezes for a while but just refresh it.
look out for the tiny x's to get rid of the ads.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Does anyone watch streams on a galaxy tab? My dad cants get to the games and whenever I tell him there is a stream, it will not work, not sure if it is to do with flash. He does not have a laptop. Any advice would be appreciated.

Boracayseagull

Mar 24, 2012
Cheers guys, have registered on Wisiwig and found the match, fingers crossed the internet is working fast enough to stream!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does anyone watch streams on a galaxy tab? My dad cants get to the games and whenever I tell him there is a stream, it will not work, not sure if it is to do with flash. He does not have a laptop. Any advice would be appreciated.

Same as the iPad, you will need to look up a browser app which does support flash, no idea what's available on Android. I'm not aware of any streaming sites with HTML5 video, I think because they couldn't display all those annoying adverts with HTML5 players.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I watch a lot of streams. I have always found the best to be wiziwig. When you get the options choose the Cricfree one, it is usually the first of the many options. It sometimes freezes for a while but just refresh it.
look out for the tiny x's to get rid of the ads.

Or better yet install Adblock Plus, pages will load faster and you can enjoy peace of mind that nothing is going to infect your PC, just remember to disable it on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here