Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who felt better?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I just happened to be watching the Football League Show highlights (for about the 8th time), and was wondering who had the biggest win. Us getting 6th spot or Birmingham surviving?

its all subjective, but what are your thoughts?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Birmingham, for sure. Although I'm delighted to make the play offs, survival in this league is huge for Birmingham, coming back from 2-0 down too.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well after the euphoria of yesterday didn't think I could feel much better, but this helped.of Burnley Football Club. Just saw this online and thought it was worth a share. What a brilliant thing to do. Wonder how many other overpaid footballers would do the same ?

image.jpg

Danny Ings of Burnley Football Club,who ran fifty yards to present this kid his football boots at the end of the game,no doubt making his day,his year,his life! Brought a tear or two to my eyes. Shame there weren't more like him...

Not all greedy uncaring buggers are they ?

Read more: http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13472&posts=3#ixzz30n3Cwzog

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'd argue they're pretty similar levels of remarkable, with both requiring another match to go their way and not being decided until stoppage time. I think avoiding relegation at the last minute might feel a little better in some respects, as you know you're done, but on the other hand you know it's not a great season if you're measure for success is not getting relegated right at the very end of the season. I will say Birmingham's goal did seem more of a last ditch, "God, I hope we get something here" goal than Ulloa's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here