Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The best SHIRT OFF celebration of recent years

Best Shirt off?

• Total voters

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
One for the ladies and indeed most of us gentleman who just love to see a bit of torso action.

Here are the entrants, feel free to champion your cause:

Jake Forster-Caskey vs Charlton 2014

Edit: NSC doesn't seem to like embedded start times so skip to 1m30s

A rank outsider you'd have to say. Essentially meaningless goal and seemed to remove the garment as a bit of an afterthought.

Nathan Elder vs Oldham 2008 (1m5s)

90th minute away equaliser. Shirt off, gloves on is a very bold statement. There is a fine line between FLAIR and PONCE but I think big Nathan gets it spot on here. TCB will enjoy this one like no other.

Francisco Sandaza vs Oldham 2010 (1m40s)

The horse unsaddled himself and galloped off over the horizon. 96th minute winner to go top of the league and we all know what happened after that.

Vicente vs Portsmouth 2012

The great man turned the game for us all by himself. Wins bonus points for it being a free-kick, plus how many Spanish Internationals are we going to see getting chesty for the Albion?

Leon Knight vs Bristol City 2004

How we'd love for a piece of this again this year. 10 years ago (bloody hell) Leon threw his shirt into hyperspace after scoring perhaps the most crucial single goal for Brighton at this point since Robbie Reinelt.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
And finally due to maximum of 5 videos per post:

Leonardo Ulloa vs Nottingham Forest 2014

Everything was right about this. Last minute winner of genuine importance, LIMBS all over the place in the away end. And he whipped that shirt around with utter DISDAIN.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ulloa's goal celebration was the best, the way he flung it around like some Jedi's lightsaber was epic. :albion2:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I think had I been at the playoff game in 04 I may have voted that one but I wasn't and every time I watch Ulloa's goal it sends me right back to that moment of euphoria..

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The best ever shirt off celebration for me was Teddy Maybank's at the old Den back in the day. I think we won 4-1 and TM scored a couple including the fourth at which point the blond Adonis removed his shirt and posed provocatively in front of the baying Milwall faithful who we're going totally apeshit at him.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ulloroar

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Leo's shirt-off celebration was fantastic on Saturday.

But, I've just had to go for the Vicente one as he gave all us girlies a very swoony moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here