Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relaxed about thursday

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why do I feel so relaxed about Thursday ?
Is it because we snuck in at the death ?
Is it because we have exceeded my expectations this season ?
Is it because we are underdogs this time ?

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this one - not like last year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Relaxed as a bonus game and to be honest we have nothing to lose but masses to gain.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Total underdogs, lost twice to our opponents this year, on a bit of an 'up'. Just give it a bash and see. As Midge Ure once covered....No Regrets.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Massively relaxed. Makes a huge difference the oppo not being them lot up the road.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am now very confident we will be in the Premier League next season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Relaxed as a bonus game and to be honest we have nothing to lose but masses to gain.

yes I'm like that. I didnt sleep properly for weeks during the Steve Gritt run leading up to Hereford or for the days leading up to the Palace match (and for a few days after). Slept well last night! Looking forward to this one but I'm having panic attacks about a systems glitch with my tickets (2 confirmations of each printed so far!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No pressure - nothing to lose. Great season regardless!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I feel relaxed. Maybe it's because we maybe shouldn't be where we are and only 48hrs ago I wouldn't have thought we had a chance in hell. Pleased we are at home for the first leg, I genuinely believe we will get something at ibuprofen stadium or what ever it's called. Am I right in thinking the away goal rule doesn't count?

Why do I feel so relaxed about Thursday ?
Is it because we snuck in at the death ?
Is it because we have exceeded my expectations this season ?
Is it because we are underdogs this time ?

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this one - not like last year.

Because,

A/ You are stoned or
B/ You are a fellow old git, like me, whose seen it all before.

Now post your first correct score of the season, otherwise I'll send you back to the Withers.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...rby-County-Score-Predictor-First-Leg-Playoffu

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm looking forward to a fun evening out with a few beers and an extra game that can give excitement perhaps much of the season lacked. Another chance for us to come out of our own shadow and really put on a show to remember. And if not, those beers'll be nice, alongside my friend and northstand neighbour's excellent Michael Caine impersonations which have me constantly tickled.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The game earlier in the season was the only home game i missed this season...so nice to get the chance to make up for it ..lets have some fun!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yes I'm like that. I didnt sleep properly for weeks during the Steve Gritt run leading up to Hereford or for the days leading up to the Palace match (and for a few days after). Slept well last night! Looking forward to this one but I'm having panic attacks about a systems glitch with my tickets (2 confirmations of each printed so far!)

The worst thing about last year was the fact I 100% utterly believed it would be our night after drawing away until I got to the stadium and the rumours about Poyet were coming out.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The worst thing about last year was the fact I 100% utterly believed it would be our night after drawing away until I got to the stadium and the rumours about Poyet were coming out.

I cant forgive Poyet for doing that to us that night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I cant forgive Poyet for doing that to us that night.

The contempt I have for him borders on the fact I would probably not even piss on him if he was on fire for why he did to our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here