Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12th Man

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Yesterday was a great day and a game of patience. When it became clear that the outcome could still be in our hands, the fans really came through in the last 15 minutes to urge the players on. Classic 12th man situation.

We need something similar on Thursday. Enjoy the occasion, support the players and don't get on their backs if they make a mistake.

You never know, they might deliver a solid result with the right crowd reaction.

:clap:

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Very much this, I really feel our home form has been suffering due to the negativity coming from the crowd. If you make a mistake you'll be the first to know. You don't then need 20,000 people to have a go at you.

My best mate is a Reading fan and he feels exactly the same about their recent home form and crowd behaviour.

Just look at tennis, the crowd gets behind the player and usually makes a positive difference.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anyone who moans about the lack of imagination with Albion chants ought to take note of Forest's efforts. On the way back into town we overheard a few Forest fans talking about the excellent chants. Kudos for "You've lost that loving feeling" but as for the rest, it was either the usual Sloop John B stuff or the slightly weird "We do what we want...we're Nottingham Forest..we do what we want".

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Yesterday was amazing. Singing all day, but my throat is feeling the pain now lol

This Thursday, our fans signing together will make a difference. Let's make it happen!

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Yesterday was amazing. Singing all day, but my throat is feeling the pain now lol

This Thursday, our fans signing together will make a difference. Let's make it happen!

Now that would be amazing- 27000 plus Seagulls fans all "signing" Sussex By the Sea ! Or should it be "the Sound of Silence"!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yep agree , we all have to turn up on Thursday and create an atmosphere and there simply has to be no clacker in sight.

Note to the club.
Spend the clacker money on 2700 blue and white flags and send someone up to Derby on Sunday to hand them out to every away fan on the day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here