Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Ten Minutes . . .

el punal

From when Leo scored with that last gasp header to the players leaving the pitch, was one of the most exhilarating times I've experienced as an Albion fan.

I had more man hugs than you get in a Greco-Roman wrestling competition. The noise was unbelievable, and the players reaction to the fans (and vice versa) will live long in my memory. A truly unforgettable moment. Feel the love!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That's what it's all about. Unbelievable feeling yesterday, was still well beered up this morning.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They don't come round that often , lap it up when it does, I did.

So glad I went. Wont ever forget it, still buzzing today and keep replaying the goal !

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Yup. Was shaking like a leaf at the end. Couldn't speak for about 30 minutes afterwards, shed a few man tears and went back to the pub. Amazing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It will be the I was there moment more than the 2000 people who were actually there in years to come.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lying in bed, that moment before sleep when you just replay the final drama over and over in your head.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
They don't come round that often , lap it up when it does, I did.

So glad I went. Wont ever forget it, still buzzing today and keep replaying the goal !

This all day. Love it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I remember thinking we hadn't looked all that likely to do anything. Then as the cross started to curl over, it became apparent that Forest lacked either the ability or the will to stop it, and that split second where we all waited to see if he'd hit it against the flapping arms of Doris (yes, I know it's really Dorus) De Vries, and then...

..."The Brighton fans are going MENTAL" (c) Le Tissier

I can't recall the last goal I celebrated with such unrestrained and un-self-conscious joy as that one. You know a goal's good when all you can see on telly is flailing limbs in every direction amongst the supporters.

If you're one of the random strangers I ended up in a mid-celebratory embrace with, then I'm proud to have shared that experience with you :lolol:

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
From when Leo scored with that last gasp header to the players leaving the pitch, was one of the most exhilarating times I've experienced as an Albion fan.

I had more man hugs than you get in a Greco-Roman wrestling competition. The noise was unbelievable, and the players reaction to the fans (and vice versa) will live long in my memory. A truly unforgettable moment. Feel the love!
Yep, all that and more. One of those occasions that come along every decade or so. Waiting for days like that is the reason I turn up and take what football gives. Still smiling and reliving one of the best few hours I have ever experienced.:)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure there's at least 1 person with badly bruised/broken ribs because of me!!

Bloody hell, WHAT a few minutes, eh!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here