Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That goal

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
No, not cried. I leapt out of the sofa and danced around the room like crazy, whooping and shouting. All with us thought I had gone mad. It was just the relief being released.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I believe they are still looking for the King & Queen's ROOF:albion2:--------It was MENTAL in there with lots of man hugs:blush:

Blokes on tables as well. Great atmosphere in there.

Also, to answer the question, I did indeed tear up a little bit. Just a little mind. You know, a manly amount of tears.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Just seen myself on the TV replay. Fantastic scenes. The stand erupted when it hit the back of the net.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Poor ole spongy took a bit of a scrape on the leg when the fan eruption started! Was a moment to savour for sure (the goal, not the scrape).

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I think it will go down in Albion folklore, irrespective of what happens over the next two or three games. I'm already envious of those who can say, "I was there when Ulloa scored THAT goal."

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Was there to the right of the corner flag but beautiful to watch TV wise since the cameras are pointed towards us as Leo scores which captures the euphoria all around at the time. Would have been diminished slightly as a videographic delight had it been t'other end with home fans sitting arms crossed. Definitely a video to watch over and over aswell as a nice 'I was there' moment.

I shouted "yeeeeeeeeeeees" at the radio and got so excited that I forgot to add the chopped chocolate to the cookie dough that I was helping eldest Potting with. Fortunately remembered after the dough had been in the firdge a while so had to mix it all. Silly daddy.

Great video clip.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here