Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loic Remy Elligible to Play?

D

Deleted member 18477

Well he won't play in the semis. Newcastle still have a game left...

Must be a rule to say he can't play in the final surely...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You say that but he is a QPR player... Once the prem if over he goes back to them

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
53.2.3 A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) on completion of his Loaning Club's League Matches will not be eligible to play for his Parent Club (where it is a Member Club) in any remaining League Matches in that Season notwithstanding the fact that such expiry or termination occurs during a Transfer Window

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What about Taarabt? Anyone else? Will they be like the Harlem Globetrotters, with loads of 'guest' players. I really hate QPR.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I'm a QPR supporter.

It has been announced Remy (+Taarabt, Granero and all the other players loaned out) will not feature in the play offs.

Morrison's loan period does include the play offs though and he can play through out.

Jul 7, 2003
Remy was at the Emirates today so probably more interested in joining The Wenger Boys than returning to 'arry's 'appy army.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'm a QPR supporter.

It has been announced Remy (+Taarabt, Granero and all the other players loaned out) will not feature in the play offs.

Morrison's loan period does include the play offs though and he can play through out.

Thought he can't play in the final?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Wigan are no mugs. Even Redknapp can't bore them to death like he's done for most of this season. For a team full of premier league players they are ****ing dull to watch.

My money is on the wiggers.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Remy can't play, Morrison is available if we get to Wembley. Of the 4 in the playoffs the form table for the last 8 games is

Derby
Brighton
QPR
Wigan

If we're not going up, I'd rather lose in the semis than lose in the final.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Remy can't play, Morrison is available if we get to Wembley. Of the 4 in the playoffs the form table for the last 8 games is

Derby
Brighton
QPR
Wigan

If we're not going up, I'd rather lose in the semis than lose in the final.

What?

I'd like a day out at Wembley please.

Haven't seen us play there since that horrible final v Oxford.

That's one bad memory I need to expunge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here