Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we play Brezovan or Ankergren on Thursday ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Flippant though your post maybe, while out jogging earlier I pondered the same thing. That was one almighty howler, that could have cost us everything. PIG it will be though.

If we played all three in goal, I'd still be terrified. Maybe Thomas should concentrate on earning his way to Prem rather than negotiating his way there

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe Thomas should concentrate on earning his way to Prem rather than negotiating his way there

Exactly.

Kusczsak is a decent championship keeper, just as prone as many others, to conceding the odd soft goal. The only way he's getting a premiership gig is via a promotion.

When he is on TOP form, he is superb. Three of those performances required.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Kucszak wasn't exactly bombarded with offers from the Premiership when he signed for us otherwise he wouldn't have come to the Albion, he hasn't had a brilliant season so not sure where the Prem offers are coming from.

I'd prefer Ankergren in goal Thursday if Kucszak is not in the right frame of mind

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Every goalie worth his salt will still drop clangers occasionally.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Well, the league season is over and now we're in a cup competition. Brezovan and Ankergren play in the cups which we don't really take too seriously.... so yeah let's put one of the flappers in and see how it goes, since it doesn't really matter.

By the way I could already tell Tomas Kusczaczkackcz 12 teams in the Premier League that won't make him first choice - most likely the others won't either - his best chance is to be playing with the Albion - and if nothing passes him in the next three games ....bingo

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Kucszak wasn't exactly bombarded with offers from the Premiership when he signed for us otherwise he wouldn't have come to the Albion, he hasn't had a brilliant season so not sure where the Prem offers are coming from.

I'd prefer Ankergren in goal Thursday if Kucszak is not in the right frame of mind

Everyone makes mistakes, Tom's kept us in it more then enough times this season, dropping him would be a massive mistake. Imagine if Casper threw one in in the first ten mins, you'll be the first one on - WHERE was tom AND BREZ? Nowhere to be SEAN! SACK the board OSCAR OUT!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think you might be onto something, Ernest. Just check out these league game averages:

Ankergren
Pts per game ave: 3
Goals conceded per game: 0
Goals team scores per game: 3

Brezovan
Pts per game ave: 1.75
Goals conceded per game: 1
Goals team scores per game: 1.5

Kuszczak
Pts per game ave: 1.5
Goals conceded per game: 0.9
Goals team scores per game: 1.1

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Er, you've forgotten the caps. Wait a minute, you're not actually serious are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here