Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what a time to lose a ST

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just looked in my wallet and no ST :facepalm: Last time I had it was at the Yeovil game when my boy used it to buy a couple of pies at half time. I've checked the ecash portal and the credit hasn't been used.

I cant be the first so a couple of Qs :

If it got handed in, would the club contact me or just hang on to it ?

I presume there won't be time to get one printed before thursday so I'll need a paper ticket. Is it best to buy my regular seats then get the ticket office to print it off or am I able to print it at home somehow ?

Any advice appreciated.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Awaits Ernest to come up with something witty

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I bent my ST last year, went to the club shop n they printed a new one there n then took about 2mins n didn't charge me! Think its about 20quid if you lose it now tho

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Phone the ticket office up.

You may get through about Friday.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I bent my ST last year, went to the club shop n they printed a new one there n then took about 2mins n didn't charge me! Think its about 20quid if you lose it now tho

I lost mine in London during the Olympics so whet to the Amex where they gave me a new one & charged me £10

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just looked in my wallet and no ST :facepalm:

I presume there won't be time to get one printed before thursday

Any advice appreciated.

As at least one other has said, the ticket office can print a replacement in about two minutes, and any credit is loaded on to the new card automatically. I got John Prescott's autograph on the back of my Amex first season ST and went along to the ticket office fully expecting to have to pay £10 for a replacement. But bless 'em, they replaced it on the spot for free. Top ticket office work! :bowdown:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just to follow up on this, On monday I rang the club and paid £25 for a replacement ST. On Wednesday, fearing big queues at the match, I drove from Eastbourne to Falmer to pick it up. Last night I got my coat out to take to the game and found the old ST in the pocket.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just to follow up on this, On monday I rang the club and paid £25 for a replacement ST. On Wednesday, fearing big queues at the match, I drove from Eastbourne to Falmer to pick it up. Last night I got my coat out to take to the game and found the old ST in the pocket. :facepalm:

Edited for you :lol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just to follow up on this, On monday I rang the club and paid £25 for a replacement ST. On Wednesday, fearing big queues at the match, I drove from Eastbourne to Falmer to pick it up. Last night I got my coat out to take to the game and found the old ST in the pocket.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I laughed. :laugh:

Sorry. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here