Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday's Events From The Armchair Fan's Perspective

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Nice work. Thanks. Quick question. It was deafening at times in the away end. Did that come across in the telly? I only ask because a couple of times the rather feeble Forest support we're singing "shall we sing a song for you?".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Excellent stuff. Argus take note.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nice work. Thanks. Quick question. It was deafening at times in the away end. Did that come across in the telly? I only ask because a couple of times the rather feeble Forest support we're singing "shall we sing a song for you?".

Only really heard Allllbbbbiiiooon, Allllbbbbiiiooon.

surprisedIit was deafening as the acoustics never seem that great in that stand.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
We were sat in the top of the Brian Clough stand 3 blocks in and at times it was very loud. Looked like fun down there!

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

We should have replied with 'Shall we fill some seats for you'. There was no reason why we shouldn't have been given that whole end.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Not from where I was sitting! To be fair, I was in the Top House in B/Hill watching and on another screen they had the WHU v Spurs game on with the commentary on full blast!!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Very, very loud at the start and end. Not so when we went 1 down and Reading scored!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
“If Brighton score please don’t wake her up or land on her” :laugh:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Brilliant read GB.

Hardly heard a peep on the telly. All the singing appeared to come from Forest but I guess that is down to where Sky had their microphones.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The "tried to invade the TV" line did make me chuckle :clap: :lolol:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We should have replied with 'Shall we fill some seats for you'. There was no reason why we shouldn't have been given that whole end.
Our rendition of "YOUR GROUNDS TOO BIG FOR YOU" went down very well in the away end, he he SEAGULLS

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Excellent piece of writing, always enjoy them. "...threaten anyone who cocked up in the second half with a night out in Colwyn Bay" :lolol:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
We watched this version of events on TV - didn't want to jinx it by watching a stream:

http://deadspin.com/reading-fans-mistakenly-think-they-get-into-playoffs-i-1571278997

Matt Le Tissier suddenly goes mental when we score - then less than a minute later you get to watch them screech about the Birmingham equaliser, all in this clip. I never saw that second bit about Brum as we were screaming and jumping around the room at that point of course!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here