Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday travel ? Free or not too free?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Get a push bike you fat ******* Tim. It's not as though you live in Hurstpierpoint you lazy, lazy piece of shit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes of course

You can lock it up next to mine (although mine does give off a whiff of Hollingdean I'm afraid) and you'd be back in the Preston Park area of Brighton by 10:15 at the latest. You're far too Max Clifford to be stuck on a train with the rest of the lemmings.

D

Deleted User X18H

You can lock it up next to mine (although mine does give off a whiff of Hollingdean I'm afraid) and you'd be back in the Preston Park area of Brighton by 10:15 at the latest. You're far too Max Clifford to be stuck on a train with the rest of the lemmings.

The wiff of Hollingdean eh.

I wonder ?
Why wonder? Why not look up the answer on the Club's website? The link to the information is in the sticky thread at the top of NSC.

Or you could even read the e-mail that the Club has sent to all season ticket holders. The paragraph beginning "All prices include subsidised travel" might be helpful.

Jul 7, 2003
Why wonder? Why not look up the answer on the Club's website? The link to the information is in the sticky thread at the top of NSC.

Or you could even read the e-mail that the Club has sent to all season ticket holders. The paragraph beginning "All prices include subsidised travel" might be helpful.

He writes for the Argus. They don't do their own log work but expect others to find out for them. If only football clubs had to respond to FOI requests then they wouldn't need Naylor

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
people travelling down from London any ideas if strike action will make trips that bit more difficult? work out west so will probably have to get to Clapham junction and go from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here