Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar: Season for the Fans

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Oscar Garcia hailed Brighton & Hove Albion’s supporters and once again declared that his side love playing for the Seagulls fans.
Albion’s Spanish head coach confessed that seeing the fans’ joy is a huge motivation and was proud to lead the Seagulls into the play-offs.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We have had great travelling support during the season and they are behind us in all the games we play at home as well. I said when I arrived here, we play for the fans to make them happy and to see them happy makes me feel really good.
“It is impossible to be calm when you score in the last three minutes but I was so happy for my players and the fans - they deserve it. They have given everything during the season and as I said before they never gave up.
“I didn’t want to know anything about Reading’s result until in the second half but I had a feeling it would be in our hands by the end.
“It is impossible to get into the play-offs if everyone isn’t a team and everyone isn’t involved and we showed this not only on the pitch but also off of it as well.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here