Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomaz Kuszczak's save on 60 minutes

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Great save. I thought the save of the day came from Calderons deflected shot which was heading towards the top corner. That was the moment when I thought it wasn't going to be our day.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you want to talk about a keeper talk about Tom Heaton. Top display from the Burnley man, we are indebted to him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you want to talk about a keeper talk about Tom Heaton. Top display from the Burnley man, we are indebted to him.

Having just watched the highlights of reading game I think you're right

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Who was the Burnley player who blocked a chance on the line at 2-2? Another saviour.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
The PIG is VERY lucky we won. Otherwise he would be being crucified on here. Partly for the goal, and partly for saying he is too good to be playing in the Championship.

Mar 2, 2014
Kuszczak has had a good season, but not as good as he was last year. Ultimately, it doesn't matter about his error yesterday, but even had we not finished 6th we couldn't have blamed him. He and the defence have been magnificent this season, which is why we finished 6th. Just.

He'll be brilliant in the Play-Offs now his error is out of the way.

As others have said, Tom Heaton should be revered next time he plays against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here