Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

16 Things we learnt after the 2-1 defeat of Nottm Forest to make the Play-Offs

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Excellent scavenging and collating Jem - one to treasure, this :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Loving the fan video of Leo's goal. Who is it that runs across the pitch in the track suit to join the bundle, gets knocked to the floor, then promptly gets booked by the ref for running onto the field of play!!??

(The booking isn't shown on the bbc site. I think it's Orlandi - doing his warm down?)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody brilliant again! cheers :thumbsup:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Spot on about the video, I have watched it over 50 times already

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Loving the fan video of Leo's goal. Who is it that runs across the pitch in the track suit to join the bundle, gets knocked to the floor, then promptly gets booked by the ref for running onto the field of play!!??

(The booking isn't shown on the bbc site. I think it's Orlandi - doing his warm down?)

Yep, its Orlandi - a bit silly of him though completely understandable as everyone went a bit mental - Kaz grabbed the TV camera a couple of times too !!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Thought we were a bit patchy...and wearing Steven Gerrad boots at times. Full credit to the players in keep pressing...edgy till Wards goal. Hope we play better against Derby.
SEAGULLS FOREVER.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Brilliant as ever. Just watched the Leo goal again and again and again and again and...... Even though I was there, I just want to watch that CMS cross and the ball hitting the net from Leo.

Christ, what a superb Bank Holiday Saturday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
great read mate.......great day and really good to see some passion from the boys and oscar he actually did a poyetesque airoplane run when len scored.....:albion::bhasign::rave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here