Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Luck Gas

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
After all our excitement poor Bristol Rovers, having just got approval for a new stadium, are relegated out of the League.
Speedy return.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep the two I didn't want to go down did.

Still Rovers are far too good for non-league. They'll be back soon.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I won't seem right seeing their name in the Conference.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I won't seem right seeing their name in the Conference.
It really doesn't seem that long ago they had a fairly decent side in League One playing good football under Paul Trollope. With the new stadium finally on the way, it's a club that under the right ownership should really be pushing for the Championship or at the very least getting themselves on a more equal footing with City. Just a bit sad really that they've somehow found themselves in this position.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It makes you realize how harsh football is. We really aren't in a bad position regardless of whether we fluke promotion or not!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Rovers fan on the pitch, not such a good idea!! :lolol:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Live in the immediate area of the Memorial Stadium...umm lots of unhappy people but also a lot of happy people not pleased with what is being left in place of the old ground. No-one EVER moaned about the site of the new stadium...unlike Falmer...it was just what they were leaving behind them that caused all the problems...

Feb 14, 2010
I like Rovers for no reason. Probably because they also never really have achieved but still have a good support. I like their kit as well! But the conference is not as bad now, its more than one up and they have play offs, so they like Luton will be back

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It really doesn't seem that long ago they had a fairly decent side in League One playing good football under Paul Trollope. With the new stadium finally on the way, it's a club that under the right ownership should really be pushing for the Championship or at the very least getting themselves on a more equal footing with City. Just a bit sad really that they've somehow found themselves in this position.

It didn't help them when we bought Hoskins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here