Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2700 tickets at Derby..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not bothered. Happy to watch it on the telly.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
When do tickets for the away go on sale?

9am Sunday 4th May ONLINE ONLY • 9am Monday 5th May ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • 1225+ points
2pm Monday 5th May* ONLINE ONLY • • 9am Tuesday 6th May* ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • • 1150+ points
2pm Tuesday 6th May* ONLINE ONLY • • • 9am Wednesday 7th May* ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • • • 1000+ points
2pm Wednesday 7th May* ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • • • • 10+ points

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Away fans are not behind the goal for this game as per usual at Pride Park, we've been allocated the corner which Forest recently had when they lost 5-0 there.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
We should do the same and shove them in a corner for thursday :rant:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
9am Sunday 4th May ONLINE ONLY • 9am Monday 5th May ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • 1225+ points
2pm Monday 5th May* ONLINE ONLY • • 9am Tuesday 6th May* ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • • 1150+ points
2pm Tuesday 6th May* ONLINE ONLY • • • 9am Wednesday 7th May* ONLINE, PHONE & TICKET OFFICE • • • 1000+ points

Thanks for that. Looks like I will be spending most of tomorrow trying to get through online as the site continually crashes......unless it has improved dramatically :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks for that. Looks like I will be spending most of tomorrow trying to get through online as the site continually crashes......unless it has improved dramatically :shrug:

considering that those who haven't gone for gold membership will be looking to buy for the home leg...ye could be a tad busy

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Woohoo, 1230 points! Don't think I've ever been able to buy tickets during the first wave before.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
After todays fiasco with tickets I shall be saving my money and watching on th tv.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
What happened John? Wouldn't they let you in the home end?

No mate, had agreed to meet someone of here with a spare tk but they never showed, would not let me in anywhere in the ground so ended up in Weatherspoons watching on tv which I could have done at home.. Pissed off that they wouldn't entertain 2 blokes with no tks when there were thousands of seats empty in the ground. Never mind great result and saved myself £34.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No mate, had agreed to meet someone of here with a spare tk but they never showed, would not let me in anywhere in the ground so ended up in Weatherspoons watching on tv which I could have done at home.. Pissed off that they wouldn't entertain 2 blokes with no tks when there were thousands of seats empty in the ground. Never mind great result and saved myself £34.

Oh what a let down, especially by someone on here! Brilliant result in the end though like you said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here