Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Price

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Am in Gold membership so tickets are sorted, but it just occurred to me that as of next season my son goes up to the higher age bracket in the family stand (u 10 to u16)

Not sure if my lads ticket will cost the £8 it would've done this year or the £15 that it would be for next season (given that the dd has started for next season already)

It's only another £7 but just wondered like...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Am in Gold membership so tickets are sorted, but it just occurred to me that as of next season my son goes up to the higher age bracket in the family stand (u 10 to u16)

Not sure if my lads ticket will cost the £8 it would've done this year or the £15 that it would be for next season (given that the dd has started for next season already)

Surely this season's prices as we are still in this season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Depends on his birthday, if its after Thursday it will be the cheaper price.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Depends on his birthday, if its after Thursday it will be the cheaper price.

Hmm I thought the price for this season would've counted whilst we are still in THIS season?
I'll swallow it, but just wondered

upthealbion1970

NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hmm I thought the price for this season would've counted whilst we are still in THIS season?
I'll swallow it, but just wondered

My son went from u10 to u18 THIS season, but had to pay u18 price for Newcastle last season as it was after his 10th birthday :)

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Regarding season ticket prices. It all depends on birthdate, it's how old you are on August, twenty something. Grandson was under 10 for all of this season even though he was actually 11 for all of it!
Works the other way though when you get to 66 ???

upthealbion1970

NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Regarding season ticket prices. It all depends on birthdate, it's how old you are on August, twenty something. Grandson was under 10 for all of this season even though he was actually 11 for all of it!
Works the other way though when you get to 66 ???

He's asking about how much his sons ticket will be for Thursday :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here