Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
one word PINPOINT !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't most of NSC spend a long period slating the guy just before he got injured?! (Despite an excellent start to last season, albeit with a dip in form before he got crocked)

Always liked him for his attitude myself :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Didn't most of NSC spend a long period slating the guy just before he got injured?! (Despite an excellent start to last season, albeit with a dip in form before he got crocked)

Always liked him for his attitude myself :)

That's how NSC is! Ulloa is a useless "immobile" lump to many on here, yet I don't see them complaining today!

I'm so pleased for CMS. He made that goal out of very little. It was a PERFECT ball, BEAUTIFULLY weighted. Ulloa had no right to win two on one (three if you count the 'keeper) but the ball was perfection and the finish devastating. So pleased for CMS today.

Feb 14, 2010
First time I have seen him look like a proper footballer. Looked good on the ball, his control was acceptable, crossing excellent and he didnt run around like a headless chicken. Maybe Garcia has worked on it and educated him, or maybe he has learnt himself or maybe it was a one off! I dunno but he was good when he came on today.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

Feb 14, 2010
Didn't most of NSC spend a long period slating the guy just before he got injured?!

Yes and he deserved it. He and Barnes couldnt hit a cows arse wit a banjo and CMS spent all game running around like a headless chicken with zero intelligence and terrible ball control. But credit where due, maybe Garcia has worked on him, maybe he did it himself but today he looked calm, made intelligent runs and produced a decent cross.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't most of NSC spend a long period slating the guy just before he got injured?!

Yes and he deserved it. He and Barnes couldnt hit a cows arse wit a banjo and CMS spent all game running around like a headless chicken with zero intelligence and terrible ball control. But credit where due, maybe Garcia has worked on him, maybe he did it himself but today he looked calm, made intelligent runs and produced a decent cross.

No he didn't. Second season he was looking much much better. Garcias only worked with him for a matter if weeks btw (in full training etc)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here