Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Bunch of pi55ed-up, mostly fat, Albion fans getting into it with the Old Bill and Forest fans, outside Nottingham Station, just before 16:30. Throwing bottles and being 4rseholes.

Why?

I don't get it. Scumbags.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bunch of pi55ed-up, mostly fat, Albion fans getting into it with the Old Bill and Forest fans, outside Nottingham Station, just before 16:30. Throwing bottles and being 4rseholes.

Why?

I don't get it. Scumbags.
Too many drinks and maybe some drugs is the only reason.
A day for celebration today not for acting the idiot.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Yeah I saw that too. Jarheads. Loved the Forest fan walking into oncoming traffic shouting "I'm with my son!" Great example mate. Your son looked 25 too, so not much of an excuse.

Feb 14, 2010
they started the season by trashing a pub in leeds and finished t in the same way. brighton have always had a well known element

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hopefully the police will be filming it and will identify those responsible. The occasional hand gesture toward opposition fans while in the pub should be as far as it goes (some will say even that is too far)

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
So what ?

It's football not the ballet !

I really couldn't care about the shouting swearing, rowdy behaviour or whatever, but the pussies probably hiding at the back chucking a bottle should be given a kicking from the rest of the group.

Feb 14, 2010
So what ?

It's football not the ballet !

If they want a punch up then m ok with that. In fact I would let them on the pitch after the game and whoever wants to fight can bloody well get on with it without bothering anyone else. But people walking down the street with their kids dont need to have bottled lobbed in their direction.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If they want a punch up then m ok with that. In fact I would let them on the pitch after the game and whoever wants to fight can bloody well get on with it without bothering anyone else. But people walking down the street with their kids dont need to have bottled lobbed in their direction.

Its part of football, ain't ever going to go away

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Massive game, huge away following, beer, sunshine, something is bound to kick off, not just at our game, but probably every big game today, as it did last year, and many years gone previous, I'm in my 40's and it's always happened, and it will it years to come, although I bet today was nothing like it was in years gone by ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Massive game, huge away following, beer, sunshine, something is bound to kick off, not just at our game, but probably every big game today, as it did last year, and many years gone previous, I'm in my 40's and it's always happened, and it will it years to come, although I bet today was nothing like it was in years gone by ?

I'm in my 60s and it hasn't always happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here