Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently it is unacceptable behaviour.....

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
This is a thread for those people, who at some stage this afternoon, got 'told off' by another member of their household for their behaviour during the game.

I'll go first:

Apparently it is unacceptable behaviour, for a 49 year-old man, to stand 2 inches in front of the TV, and scream the word "REF!" at the top of his voice, constantly for 60 seconds, whilst waiting for the referee to blow the final whistle.....apparently...

Your turn....

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I think my missus was watching me refresh the Match Day thread every 5 seconds for the entire second half despite the fact that I was also watching the game on TV and wondering if I had gone mad!

The thread was about 30 seconds ahead of the TV so I knew Leo had scored before it happened on the TV!

Strange lot us football fans!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does getting FILTHY looks from a cat who can't work out why you're shouting count?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My wife's behaviour was worse than mine today. Not unacceptable.........that will come later.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Apparently it is unacceptable to shout " I FACKING LOVE ....THAT..... MAN!" at the top of your lungs, even though you are in a pub, because some people have brought their kids to watch it too.
Also to hug the barmaid with the big jugs and kiss her on the forehead.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Spilt beer down my jeans in the pub, gave fellow BHA fans a good laugh!! Mrs knocked 2 drinks over at the bar.
Not one **** was given today though!!!! :lolol:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Having slated Ice hockey commentators last week an getting "the look" when Stelling and his crew scream goooaaallll, situation normal

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Luckily for me, my family weren't in when I decided to scream at the top of my lungs. :albion2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is a thread for those people, who at some stage this afternoon, got 'told off' by another member of their household for their behaviour during the game.

I'll go first:

Apparently it is unacceptable behaviour, for a 49 year-old man, to stand 2 inches in front of the TV, and scream the word "REF!" at the top of his voice, constantly for 60 seconds, whilst waiting for the referee to blow the final whistle.....apparently...

Your turn....

Nothing wrong with shouting at the TV, top man.
And a Clash fan :thumbsup:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Its unacceptable to be sat in front of a laptop with head phones in screaming like im at the match. Woke up the house hold this morning (7:15am kick off here)

D

Deleted member 18477

For standing up for the final 10 minutes in my living room, pumping both arms like a mad man when Leo scored and channel hopping far too much during the game!

Whatever. That is FOOTBALL on the last day of the season!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My front room is covered in beer, the cat won't even look at me, and I passed out 5 minutes after the final whistle. I just woke up to find my flat smells like a brewery, and my throat feels like it's been sliced with razor blades. Did we win????

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Apparently it is unacceptable to invite my friend and his son over just so I can allow then both to keep my son occupied while I watch in the kitchen on the ipad.

Then to go mental and run around until another friend called only to be shouted at 'GET OFF THE PHONE I NEED TO CHECK THE READING SCORE YOU IDIOT'

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Major leap off the settee plus exhibition swearing in front of the children. Also mauled by our idiot dog who attempted to tear my shorts off as punishment for jumping around like an idiot. Degeneration into Wayne & Waynetta-dom for a few minutes but who cares? BHA forever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here