Subs
Anks
Dunk
Chicksen
JFC
Buckley
March
Lingard

I would start with Lingard instead of Lua Lua and have him on for the last 30 mins

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Upson was clearly struggling in the second half and protecting his left foot. Dunk home against Derby, Upson away when we have more defending to do at their place. 😃

Dec 29, 2011
Why change it , because despite the result we were awful today, buckley orlandi and lingard were very very poor.
Completely shit today. JFC is no-where near a top 6 player and Orlandi,Lingard and Ulloa looked off the pace.

Hopefully Stephens is back for the Derby game, he gives us a drive in midfield. I'd keep Andrews as well, not points throwing a young, nervous, inexperienced head into the mix in a play-off game.
Upson was clearly struggling in the second half and protecting his left foot. Dunk home against Derby, Upson away when we have more defending to do at their place. 😃
Good shout.

From what I can see if we are going to start with 2 wingers it has to be Lua Lua and March at home. Buckley continues to offer very little and Lingard promises a lot but doesn't really deliver. Away switch it round with Orlandi replacing one of them. I have to say the option of Mackail Smith as the defensive forward is a terrific one to have! Will close teams down all day and has just that little bit of quality about him to make an impact. Exciting times at last.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Why change it , because despite the result we were awful today, buckley orlandi and lingard were very very poor.

I don't think we were awful, we were just playing a way we weren't used to, but had to do to get the win. Plus Forest had a lot of freedom and are good individual players when it comes down to it. No, I'll give the team a pass on the performance today.

Of course of Stephens is back he plays, and it would be great if he could play CMS and Ulloa together, but he won't so whatever. Lua Lua really works as an impact sub. Buckley played well today IMO.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

That's actually a great point. Greer still worries me at times though... Like when he headed the ball to a Forest player under no pressure and almost allowed them to score if it wasn't for Upson.

As for the team, I would play Bruno (if fit) and Stephens ahead of Orlandi (if he's available). Other than that I'd probably stay the same, was not impressed by JFC today but we don't really have many options.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua instead of Lingard! Same role.

I thought Orlandi looked ill rather than injured. Preferred to March.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think we were awful, we were just playing a way we weren't used to, but had to do to get the win. Plus Forest had a lot of freedom and are good individual players when it comes down to it. No, I'll give the team a pass on the performance today.

Of course of Stephens is back he plays, and it would be great if he could play CMS and Ulloa together, but he won't so whatever. Lua Lua really works as an impact sub. Buckley played well today IMO.

I thought we played differently, more a Capello-style 4-4-2. This means Buckley does not get forward so much as in the 4-3-3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here