Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TICKET INFO for HOME and AWAY semi-final v Derby County

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What!! Have you got to get gold membership for the home game?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I just enrolled for the Gold Membership, although Ive not had an email confirmation, should I get one?

Yes. You should receive an email. I wonder if you're too late as the stated cutoff time was 3 pm. You can check if it did work though on the ticket site and see if your ticket is reserved for Thursday.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
£35!!!!! No thanks I'll watch it home!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Yes. You should receive an email. I wonder if you're too late as the stated cutoff time was 3 pm. You can check if it did work though on the ticket site and see if your ticket is reserved for Thursday.

Damm, how do I check? Where would it be under? Sorry to be a pain :albion2:

It says 'reserved' QPR, but we are playing Derby arnt we? lol All my dates on cup games from the past all say the same to, which is weird 04/03/2014

Last edited:

I just enrolled for the Gold Membership, although Ive not had an email confirmation, should I get one?

Completely stupid system. I enrolled after 3 p.m. and had no confirmation email, just one providing me with information on the tickets. I have since checked my Santander account and found out £30 has been deducted so I can only assume I have one. Piss poor yet again. I seem to constantly be at wars with the ticketing system for big games even though I am a season ticket holder with 1200 odd points.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Completely stupid system. I enrolled after 3 p.m. and had no confirmation email, just one providing me with information on the tickets. I have since checked my Santander account and found out £30 has been deducted so I can only assume I have one. Piss poor yet again. I seem to constantly be at wars with the ticketing system for big games even though I am a season ticket holder with 1200 odd points.

Im not sure if I enrolled after 3 or not, I know I was in a que for an 1hr, so it must of been after 3pm. Yeah I took a screen shot saying it was complete, so I hope its all good. Maybe we will get an email when the tickets go on sale?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Im not sure if I enrolled after 3 or not, I know I was in a que for an 1hr, so it must of been after 3pm. Yeah I took a screen shot saying it was complete, so I hope its all good. Maybe we will get an email when the tickets go on sale?

Actually I'm not sure now, thinking abut it, as it may have already said 'reserved' anyway.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are ST holders safe for a home ticket?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Only if you buy a ticket!!

Hows about taking a look at the link................just a thought.

FlowersBrighton

Mar 24, 2012
Just noticed that the home leg tickets have been charged because we enrolled on the Gold membership. They have automatically allocated 20 loyalty points which has taken my son to 1225 which means we both have enough to buy away tickets tomorrow. May be worth checking if any of you are close to the threshold.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here