Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Burnley Thread....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Burnley.......Thank you:clap2: We done our bit ( remarkable I know) but you made it possible by drawing with Reading...cheers!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:thumbsup:
Gave us 4 points and denied Reading with some last-ditch theatrics. Can't ask any more than that.
Up the Clarets.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Burnley.......Thank you:clap2: We done our bit ( remarkable I know) but you made it possible by drawing with Reading...cheers!

I really echo that emotion. it would have been so easy just to swan away the match when there's nothing to play for...
thanks Burnley

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Seeing adkins squirming in his interview after the Burnley match was sublime ...what an absolute turd the man is ( I know what a contradiction in term ...as how can he be a man and a turd ) but he is !!!! half man half turd ,in fact three quarters turd quarter man ,no ... three quarters turd and quarter cyborg with glasses .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having watched the highlights - they fought to the end, Thank you very much Burnley.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Had both games on in club I was in, and Burnley played like their lives depended on it. I honestly can't think any other team with nothing to play for would have put so much in, especially when they could have been part of a party. Testament to a top manager and the reason they got promoted above, on paper, much better teams.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Burnley's keeper was immense second half. Cheers fella!

804507-2.jpg

What a difference eight months make.

Burnley keeper Matt Heaton was a villain in our eyes for bringing down Buckley at the Amex with a professional foul, but a hero for the Albion today.

What next? Zaha a hero for Albion next season?!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Had both games on in club I was in, and Burnley played like their lives depended on it. I honestly can't think any other team with nothing to play for would have put so much in, especially when they could have been part of a party. Testament to a top manager and the reason they got promoted above, on paper, much better teams.

Yeah. At Dick's I made sure I could see both games so when our ball was dead, I could try and keep tabs of the other game. Reading turned it on second half so well done Burnley.

Mad_tony_c

Apr 10, 2014
No problem, I was there at the mad stad today and have to say it was the funniest finish to the game I have ever witnessed, they were in tears and then all of a sudden they started celebrating hard, invading the pitch and dancing all over. Then the score from your game appeared on the big screen and their fans slowly exited stage right ha ha ha! Good luck in the play offs, hope to be at the Amex next season :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i said before the game that i couldn't think of many other teams i would want Reading to be playing last game...there boss has them programmed to fight for every match...and with someone like Ings on the side they are always capable of scoring...plus there goalie is top notch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here