Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rams are confident

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'm not surprised, they are the form team. To beat them is going to be extremely difficult.

But....you never know......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So they should be, they humiliated us at home.

But now Oscar has his feet under the table.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
To be fair, they should be. They have done the double over us and have home advantage for the second leg.

But none of this matters come the playoffs. We're in them and who knows what might happen?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can remember us being very confident against palace last season. That didn't work out so well for us.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont blame them, they've had a strong end to the season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't blame them; they've been consistently good all year and did the double over us!

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Absolutely they should be, keep surprising me with their attacking play and goals, we could be on to a hiding but then it is the play offs

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So were we this time last year. And we all know what happened!!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I just hope we put up a better show than last year.......shouldn't be so hard.

Stumpy Tim

Peter Beagrie was saying the other day that the playoffs suit teams who have similar home and away records. I liked that.

My Derby supporting mate is gutted they've got us. They did the double over us, and said they're bound to slip up with that record.

They're favourites, but it is marginal. We are unbeaten in 8

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They're rightly the favourites for the game - i'd be disappointed if we lost but not surprised. We've got a good chance but like us last season, they'll be expected to win. They're a good team and i'd be happy to see them go up.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Mmm, we were very confident and in form going into the play offs last season. But as we learnt, anything can happen now. We will, quite rightly, be unfancied, which suits me just fine. We have some quality in our team, which you need in these games.

One thing I do agree on with the derby fans. It should be a good game for the neutral, with both teams trying to playing a good style of football, although I suspect we will play it a bit cautious at home.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I was unsure before today if I would be happier with us just missing out rather than getting well beaten in the playoffs

I am still not sure that come Thursday I won't be wishing the same but we have a chance and it would be amazing to get to Wembley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here