Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March vs Andrea Orlandi

L

litmanen

I didn't understand why Orlandi got to be in the starting eleven today instead of March, and after the game i understand even less.
March was good already against Yeovil, and now he was even better. Let the boy play!

Btw, what a game :)

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I didn't understand why Orlandi got to be in the starting eleven today instead of March, and after the game i understand even less.
March was good already against Yeovil, and now he was even better. Let the boy play!

Btw, what a game :)

Technically and at his best Orlandi is our most skillful and creative player, he just had a poor game today on another he could equally be our match winner. On a spectacular day Orlandi, Buckley & Lingard have blinders and we could test even the strongest back four but on other days like today all 3 are below par and we look fairly pedestrian. Thats why the importance of the squad regularly comes to the fore, with March, CMS & Lua Lua making positive contributions from the bench.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Technically and at his best Orlandi is our most skillful and creative player, he just had a poor game today on another he could equally be our match winner. On a spectacular day Orlandi, Buckley & Lingard have blinders and we could test even the strongest back four but on other days like today all 3 are below par and we look fairly pedestrian. Thats why the importance of the squad regularly comes to the fore, with March, CMS & Lua Lua making positive contributions from the bench.
THIS.
Orlandi is just coming back and rusty but he is a class act. Put him out again against Derby with Solly as an impact player... a la Forest. I'd like to see CMS start and Lingard coming on after... we look like we've got an exciting team, they just are not playing like it at the moment...but hey... we're in the play-offs... don't knock it.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Orlandi's effort today was appalling. Never got out of first gear and basically jogged around and bottled a 50/50 with their keeper.

He's just not fit. When he was playing regular he was top quality. These are not the games to play semi fit players.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We needed experienced players today which is why I think he got the nod over March. They both played their part and we won.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We needed experienced players today which is why I think he got the nod over March. They both played their part and we won.

We'll also need experience in the play offs. A cool head at a vital time could make all the difference. As exciting as Solly and Dunk are, Orlandi and Upson would get the nod ahead of them every time during the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here