Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ward

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
My player of the season, what a hero! His goal gave us the confidence and momentum that lead to the win. Really want to sign him, been a solid replacement for Bridge :clap2:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ward also scored a hat-trick for Huddersfield.

Man, he was busy today!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I love the bloke and hope he signs regardless of where we are. Gives 100% every game, very well taken goal too you can tell he used to be a striker.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
And number 1 was Stephen Ward.
And number 2 was Stephen Ward.
And number 3 was Stephen Ward.
And number 4 was Stephen Ward.
And number 5 was Stephen Ward.
And number 6 was Stephen Ward.
And number 7 was Stephen Ward.
And number 8 was Stephen Ward.
And number 9 was Stephen Ward.
And number 10 was Stephen Ward.
And number 11 was Stephen Ward.
And number 12 was Stephen Ward.

WE ALL LIVE IN A WARDY WONDERLAND! WARDY WONDERLAND! WARDY WONDERLAND!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Maybe not for his technical and footballing ability, but as an all-round player, I think he's been a better signing than Bridge.

Would love to see him stay next season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Getting better all the time, has been reliable all season, he's exceeded my expectations.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
MoM for me today, comfortably.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Player of the season for me. Has he even had a bad game this season? I can't remember one.

But sadly, I can see Wolves wanting to keep hold of him next season as they will be in the Championship again.

Oct 25, 2003
Been highly impressed with him this season. Nothing spectacular but is very consistant and has contributed to a few important goals. It seems like we got the last drops of greatness from Bridge last season and I'm glad he went to Reading with us getting SW instead. Very commited and good player.

el punal

Player of the season for me. Has he even had a bad game this season? I can't remember one.

But sadly, I can see Wolves wanting to keep hold of him next season as they will be in the Championship again.

Strange as it may seem, there was a recent interview with the Wolves chairman/ chief exec. (Moxey?) who intimated that they would off load their players currently out on loan. Good news for us maybe?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Wardy is contracted to Wolves until Summer 2015. In my view we could get him for half a mil. Wages wise, presumably we are paying most or all of this for his loan spell, therefore, let's sign him up and increase his wages by 10-15%. Ward would definitely come for more wonga, and I can't see wolves trying to renegotiate his contract, when they have already transfer listed him and treated him as one of the four scape goats of their relegation last term.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Strange as it may seem, there was a recent interview with the Wolves chairman/ chief exec. (Moxey?) who intimated that they would off load their players currently out on loan. Good news for us maybe?

Not that strange. They're still paying a PL sized wage bill and need to offload.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here