Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar in The Guardian

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Decent article that - The Argus published a much shortened version. We are going in the right direction, certainly, and he recognises that we have played to a high level this season on occasions which we need to maintain more often next season. Should be an interesting summer.

But this season ain't over yet.....

Feb 14, 2010
I wish our manager and players were in the newspapers after they achieved something with us. Couldnt care less what Poyet did at Chelsea or Garcia did at Barca. When we get a crop of players worthy to play in front of a support who turn up in the numbers of 28000 for Yeovil at home then they can be in the news papers. Poyet was all over the papers and all he achieved with us was a third division title.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Yep, everything crossed for later but definitely Oscar IN whatever happens

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Must be a relaxing change for Garcia to make intelligent comments rather than the drivel that usually gets put in the "Argus" every day. That was Gus's downfall I think, they let him rant too much.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Must be a relaxing change for Garcia to make intelligent comments rather than the drivel that usually gets put in the "Argus" every day. That was Gus's downfall I think, they let him rant too much.

It is very refreshing, some managers try way too hard to be funny and controversial, Holloway and Mourinho being the chief culprits of this.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Poyet was sacked for gross misconduct, he didn't leave. Apart from that a great article, and makes you feel positive for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here