Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your pre match build up today?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Triple S then argument with other half about "wasting time away from the kids" then massage myself into a skintight outfit ready for the anticlimax later.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A walk,fry up,jog where will you all be this morning?:moo:

Dog walk for me with the amex in the background followed by cheesy chips at stamner park tea rooms:blush:

Careful Rev this almost seems a normal post without some sort of poor fishing attempt! :moo:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Paper round, breakfast, NSC, bit of FM to take my mind off things, then settle down for the match.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Swim in the sea, resident for some music and then decide if I want to watch it or not. I make a terrible armchair fan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eat weetabix, tax the car, book myself onto my second 'driver retraining course' in 2 months, wear my Stand or Fall t-shirt for the first time, walk the dog, settle in to watch the fait accompli.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Swim in the sea, resident for some music and then decide if I want to watch it or not. I make a terrible armchair fan.

Or...just keep on swimming. You could be in France before Adkins stupid fat scouse gloating face appears. His is a face I would never get tired of punching.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Go the shops, back for lunch and a bit of work around the house.
Take eldest daughter to a friends and then go to the club for a few and to get some take outs.
My self, some other expats and a couple of locals who 'get it', will be back at my place about half an hour before kick off.
I will connect my 55 inch HD LED smart TV to the WiFi and stream both the games on a 50 - 50 split screen.
Eat, drink and hopefully be merry, kick off at 9pm so no worries.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Walk dog
Sainsbury's
Pets at home
Fix cat flap
Fix lunch
Panic and check Sky planner
12:00 first beer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or...just keep on swimming. You could be in France before Adkins stupid fat scouse gloating face appears. His is a face I would never get tired of punching.
Oh Jesus, I'd forgotten about him. Assuming they make the top 6, I won't be able to watch the tv for a couple of days - no SSN until Derby beat them. Come on Derby!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here