Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how are you feeling about tomorrow?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Are you Sure of victory? resigned to defeat? Calm about the whole thing? Absolutely cacking yourself?
Anybody got a gut feeling about the result or had a dream or "sign" of what the outcome will be?
Me personally I've been getting increasingly nervous all week, and all this ahead of potentially going through an even more bloody nerve shredding playoff bid.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Confident

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After being indifferent all week, nerves have kicked in now.

It's completely out of our hands - I know that - but we have to give ourselves a chance and win the game tomorrow and then make Reading do the same.

But, and I'll say it, I'm not sure we can win tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After being indifferent all week, nerves have kicked in now.

It's completely out of our hands - I know that - but we have to give ourselves a chance and win the game tomorrow and then make Reading do the same.

But, and I'll say it, I'm not sure we can win tomorrow.

Yup, this.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm very nervous but excited at the same time. I'm not confident but I am a bit more optimistic now that I know Guthrie is out.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm a bag of nerves, but with that buzz that only away days brings. I'm having trouble getting to sleep and checking on here every 20 minutes isn't helping at all.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've been getting increasingly optimistic as the week has worn on. I've persuaded 3 plastic prem "fans" (one Chelski, two Scousers) to root for us, so that's, errrr, [insert good or bad as appropriate].

I can't see Reading winning (ahem), so it all comes down to our ability to score, assuming we maintain our defensive record (which has been somewhat shaky recently).

I think we'll make it. Or not. :shrug:

Now, I'm cracking myself. Wish I hadn't opened this thread :nono:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Recent games have not filled me with confidence so I am just going to see what happens and hope we find our Leicester form again just in time, we are going to need it because at the moment even if things go our way tomorrow there is no way we will get to Wembley.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Feeling more positive than I did last week against Yeovil.

Hoping that our good form against the better teams continues. Trust burnley are out to finish on a high.

Not overly fussed about promotion as I don't think we're ready but would love a day out at wembley

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Buzzing now. As the week has gone on starting to believe it might just be one of those great away days...

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
We'll draw. We're better away from home and hard to beat. Forest still have some decent players who will want to impress Pearce. No idea about the Reading result. Hope they lose. But doubt it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd like to win, I'd like us to get into the playoffs, but I'm not bothered about winning them or getting promoted.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Looking forward to the final day of the season, for what should be a great day out. Any further games will be a bonus. No need to get up tight - that's for those with something to lose.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just can't wait for the whole day until the game starts, waking up getting to the Amex getting on the coach eating my steak pie headphones on THE SPECIALS laugh & banter on coach service station breakfast watching the northern countryside go past in a blur pulling up outside the stadium walking to pub having a few beers cammoradory singing songs in pub going through turnstiles welling up with pride as the lads come running out at 12:15 to the hoards of 2,000 crazy ALBION fans singing " good old sussex by the sea" then the game starts and it all turns to shit and we lose, back on the coach miserable for a few hours until we pull up to the service station KFC then back on coach listening to The Jam while I drift away dreaming of trips to Wolves, Brentford,Orient & Fulham next season in the championship
Whatever the score another great ALBION AWAY DAY

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here