Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am a mouse and I need help from NSC

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sunday and Monday are arranged (@ inlaws / staying put) but the Mrs wants a family day out this weekend. I can't settle down to watch the game at home.

Telling her to get stuffed ain't an option. I have negotiated a day in Brighton tomorrow, with permission to take my lad somewhere to watch the game.

Please can I have some ideas where to watch. My geography ain't up to local standards, so a bit a clue where each possibility might be would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

/\/\/\
That is the answer to all your questions, as long as you have a towel handy.

Otherwise a pub like The Font in the Lanes, King and Queen at the bottom of North Road, ANY pub with Sky Sports in Brigjton will be showing it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
King n queen is the place to be!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have a breakdown and stay in a hotel for a few days

problem solved

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Tell her you have the rest of your life together. Whereas you may never see brighton play forest ever again on sky sports in a pub with your lad. If she says no then tell her she's being selfish. Good luck

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Take him to the Hollingbury in errr Hollingdean. There you can show him the downside to hard drinking over many years. There is a plethora of local highlights like the bog and the wall. Enjoy the smell of the massive recycling plant over yonder and marvel at the things.

Come to sunny Hollingdean.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was the correct answer. If A = 1 and E = 5 etc, AMEX =42.

Otherwise, would have been K&Q.

So cappuccino, pie & pint in our beautiful home. Bang on.

I don't understand!? Were u at k n q?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here