Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion going to ditch blue and white stripes

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
People do realise this is the "other" Albion..... just in case.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
This is the sort of thing that small-time, tinpot clubs like Southampton and Palace do on the spurious grounds that 'big" clubs like the ones they want to be don't wear stripes. Tell that to Milan, Inter, Juventus and Barcelona ...

Please don't let Nike take our stripes ...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That WBA kit is rubbish.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
In full view of what has been posted here...What has been our best kit...IYHO...and what has been our worst...we have gone from red/white/blue stripes to all blue, white sleeves to yellow,white,dark blue,red/chewing gum to Tesco,Black...so many to choose from.
My least favourite was the purple away kit,loved the Black 'Batman' style but at the end of the day....Nothing,Nothing beats the Blue/White Stripes...that is Albion...That is Brighton. Of course we all have different views on the kits and you are entitled to those views,(but if you don't agree with me then you're a tart!):whistle::clap2::clap2::clap2:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In full view of what has been posted here...What has been our best kit...IYHO...and what has been our worst...we have gone from red/white/blue stripes to all blue, white sleeves to yellow,white,dark blue,red/chewing gum to Tesco,Black...so many to choose from.
My least favourite was the purple away kit,loved the Black 'Batman' style but at the end of the day....Nothing,Nothing beats the Blue/White Stripes...that is Albion...That is Brighton. Of course we all have different views on the kits and you are entitled to those views,(but if you don't agree with me then you're a tart!):whistle::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The WORST by a country mile for me... Matching stripes on the shirts AND shorts. I still wake up screaming ....ooops sorry squawking ! :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here