Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Bike or Team Car?

Who is at fault, and are you team bike or team car?

• Team Car

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Team Bike

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol:

That's brilliant.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
#TeamCar all the way. Bloody cyclists think they own the road, don't even pay tax or insurance, jbsdjkbjk ARGGGHH

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You need a poll for who's at fault?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What was the cyclist doing sitting in the middle of the road obeying traffic lights? Team car all the way.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Yep made me chuckle so I thought it would cheer up a slow day on NSC :thumbsup:

Well the 12 year old cyclist did escape with cuts and bruises so maybe you can laugh. Most adults are less bouncy and would have broken something.
If he had moved forward a couple of feet could easily have gone under the wheels and his incident would have been very nasty.

Now people going arse over tit off their bike entirely through their own recklessness I do find funny - as long as the impact doesnt look like sustaining brain damage or quadriplegia .

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Typical cyclist, no lights or reflective gear. How was the poor driver meant to see him in the road. :nono:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well the 12 year old cyclist did escape with cuts and bruises so maybe you can laugh. Most adults are less bouncy and would have broken something.
If he had moved forward a couple of feet could easily have gone under the wheels and his incident would have been very nasty.

Now people going arse over tit off their bike entirely through their own recklessness I do find funny - as long as the impact doesnt look like sustaining brain damage or quadriplegia .

Yep I only laughed because there was no apparent injury and the wow factor.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I find it hilarious 4 people have bothered to vote Bike.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
The poll is rather confusing, you ask who is at fault and then ask which team you are. Therefore if I felt the bike was at fault I would then be Team Car in support of the car driver. Please could you clarify what answer I should populate in the poll in this instance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Missed it :shrug:
You've gotta get up mid afternoon to catch me out!

Us geeks have a 6th sense when it comes to being run over.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The car definitely WINS, the cyclist barely put up a fight, poor effort.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The poll is rather confusing, you ask who is at fault and then ask which team you are. Therefore if I felt the bike was at fault I would then be Team Car in support of the car driver. Please could you clarify what answer I should populate in the poll in this instance.

I wouldn't over think this, it is just a parody of another thread title called Team Bike or Team Car. All interpretations could be correct as the confusion is part of the fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here