Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Central Brighton pub for Forest on Saturday

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I would like to watch the game in a pub as the atmosphere should be excellent. However, I also want a good selection of real ale and if at all possible some craft beer. Central Brighton, as close to the Station as possible.

I can only think of the Albert and the Nelson and am a bit worried that seeing the game might be a bit difficult.

Am I missing anywhere obvious, with better big screens and good ale on?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Not Central Brighton ,I know , but if you want atmosphere The Blue Lagoon is pretty good. It was great when they steamed the Wigan game , but unfortunatly closed the following week for the Bournemouth Sky game ..............If they are showing it , defo will be there .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I would like to watch the game in a pub as the atmosphere should be excellent. However, I also want a good selection of real ale and if at all possible some craft beer. Central Brighton, as close to the Station as possible.

I can only think of the Albert and the Nelson and am a bit worried that seeing the game might be a bit difficult.

Am I missing anywhere obvious, with better big screens and good ale on?

The Nelson's changed managers of late, and weren't showing the football for the CL quarter-finals. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't be showing the game on Saturday, but it might be worth checking. I went up to The Albert that night, and they were showing that game, but again might be worth checking. Otherwise the best I can come up with is the King & Queen.
Reveal where you're going and I might come and join you, as I'm still not sure of my whereabouts for the game: got to go to the children's parade in the morning...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here