Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stripped naked and tasered in police cell for being drunk!!!!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
You younger guys be careful when you hit the town.
A 23 year old bloke was thrown out of a club and police arrested him for suspecting he was drunk and disorderly.
He was thrown into a puddle whilst having hand cuffs put on and in the cell, whilst being stripped naked, flicked his wet boxers at the arresting copper, because he felt he had been humiliated.
Unknown to the arrested guy the copper had hidden a taser gun behind his back and tasered the guy with 50,000 volts.
The copper got away with it, although now being investigated, and the guy had no case brought against him.
Although the police were told by the judge to release a photo of the naked guy and copper with taser, the chief constable refused.
Somehow, the Mail have got hold of the pic and published it today.
Warning - avoid Melksham in Wiltshire.

you younger guys be careful when you hit the town.
A 23 year old bloke was thrown out of a club and police arrested him for suspecting he was drunk and disorderly.
He was thrown into a puddle whilst having hand cuffs put on and in the cell, whilst being stripped naked, flicked his wet boxers at the arresting copper, because he felt he had been humiliated.
Unknown to the arrested guy the copper had hidden a taser gun behind his back and tasered the guy with 50,000 volts.
The copper got away with it, although now being investigated, and the guy had no case brought against him.
Although the police were told by the judge to release a photo of the naked guy and copper with taser, the chief constable refused.
Somehow, the mail have got hold of the pic and published it today.
Warning - avoid melksham in wiltshire.

firm but fair:thumbsup:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Thread title should read "Tasered for assaulting Police Officer" - got what he deserved imho

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tasered for being a complete tool.

Warning: learn how to handle your drink, and don't be a complete prick if you end up getting arrested.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Boxer shorts are highly dangerous especially when wet. The Policeman was very brave in getting his taser out and electrocuting the man with the highly dangerous Boxers. It was very lucky the Policeman managed to get the man naked otherwise you never know what he may of done with his vest and socks!
I hope more people who get pissed in nightclubs realise what dangers they may create for Police officers when they get into that 'too pissed to talk' state.
The Policeman was very lucky not to escape injury here, it was lucky he had the taser.
Let's hope a Policeman never has to go through that again!
My thoughts go out to the force x

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes the kid was a tool, it's true. But we've all had a few too many at one time or another. But you can see why they don't let cops carry guns over here. The cop tasered because his authority was being tested, pants aren't generally dangerous. Why did they have him ballack naked anyway ? I hope not just to make him lose dignity. Oh well, better cut back on the sherry. Don't want my arse on YouTube .:rolleyes:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Tasered for being a complete tool.

Warning: learn how to handle your drink, and don't be a complete prick if you end up getting arrested.

Ah right so 'being a tool' is grounds for on the spot tasering from anyone with the intellect to become a police officer is it? (Read: not a whole lot)

Because you're clearly a massive tool and I'm not very bright.

Now where did I put that Taser?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So the lesson is : Don't be a tit. Basically.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Ah right so 'being a tool' is grounds for on the spot tasering from anyone with the intellect to become a police officer is it? (Read: not a whole lot)

In the pants you threw at the Lollypop Lady ? :lol:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You younger guys be careful when you hit the town.
Somehow, the Mail have got hold of the pic and published it today.
Warning - avoid Melksham in Wiltshire.

Yes, because the copper would risk his job, career and pension by tasering the guy in a premeditated attack while he knew he was on CCTV. Or possibly, the other side of the story is the drunken kn*b had had something other than alcohol and when searched became aggressive, as he clearly had when first arrested, and a danger to officers (and himself probably) and so was tasered to protect the police officers in the cell.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Mr Cheerful again I see today.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes, because the copper would risk his job, career and pension by tasering the guy in a premeditated attack while he knew he was on CCTV.

There's loads of cases where this does happen, this wouldn't b the first. Like the man who got tasered, Policeman are still human don't forget.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If you look at that video he slapped him round the face with his pants, rather than throwing at them, which is subtly different.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Am not sure how we are to make an objective assessment of this story, because we do not know it. The article says he was arrested for D&D and assault but does not elaborate. This story makes out that all he did was flick his pants at the policeman, but what did he do to get arrested in the first place? More top notch reporting.

The moral of the story is do not get drunk and then get arrested for assault, surely?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here