Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will YOU be watching the big game on Saturday?

Where will you be watching Forest v the Albion

• At the City Ground

Votes: 82 28.8%
  • At home on TV/dodgy stream

Votes: 118 41.4%
  • In the pub in Brighton

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • In the pub elsewhere

Votes: 40 14.0%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 25 8.8%

• Total voters

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Here at home in Mexico if my local Sky actually sends it, which is doubtful otherwise a stream...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe at home, with laptop on the reading game. Unless I join some others to wallow in sadness together.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Need an "other" option.

My cricket team are away on Saturday, 1pm start - I'm sure our oppos have a TV in the clubhouse so will be hoping we bat first and our top order will do the business so that after the warm up I can watch the match on their TV

Is it on Sky 1 or 2?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
hiding.gif

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Harbour club. Members club 2 minutes from my front door. Cheap real ale and sky TV. I think I have been in once, since our last sky televised match, so they may not recognise me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At Home. Impossible to keep silent and not call the ref a **** for 90 odd minutes sat in the home end.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Lots of questions from you lately Bozza, I'm starting to think you're compiling a dossier on all of us! :lol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My cricket team are away on Saturday, 1pm start - I'm sure our oppos have a TV in the clubhouse so will be hoping we bat first and our top order will do the business so that after the warm up I can watch the match on their TV

This. Although we're playing a T20 and I think it starts at 12, so I'm unlikely to see much of the football :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here