Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading fans planning their pitch invasion when they win on Saturday

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Please stay off the pitch at the end of the game, so the team can do a lap of honour" (c) Sam Hammam

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
WoodleyRoyal hits the nail on the head - how can a pitch invasion be spontaneous if they are planning it!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Now I really really hope we finish above them!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Sounds like something that would appear on here, let's hope it comes back to bite them, a bit like some of our threads at the end of last season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hate pitch invasions, simply hate them. Seeing a load of idiots jumping around on the pitch feels me with a kind of dread. Perhaps it's irrational on my part, but I hate the sight of them.

Get off the ****ing pitch!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hate pitch invasions, simply hate them. Seeing a load of idiots jumping around on the pitch feels me with a kind of dread. Perhaps it's irrational on my part, but I hate the sight of them.

Get off the ****ing pitch!!!

Sorry but disagree. I love a good pitch invasion, especially after a cup win and I've nothing but kudos for the Brighton fan after the Man City game who was doing doughnuts in the centre circle with his wheelchair. That's the stuff of dreams, the stuff of champions.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry but disagree. I love a good pitch invasion, especially after a cup win and I've nothing but kudos for the Brighton fan after the Man City game who was doing doughnuts in the centre circle with his wheelchair. That's the stuff of dreams, the stuff of champions.

This. Wheelchair pitch invader was in my top ten for highlights of the Withdean years.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why would you pitch invade for making the playoffs? I really cant understand that, its not like you are going up or even making the final, you are simply in the mix. pitch invasions for a top 6 finish. TINPOT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why would you pitch invade for making the playoffs? I really cant understand that, its not like you are going up or even making the final, you are simply in the mix. pitch invasions for a top 6 finish. TINPOT.

[yt]vMo02BwbXPo[/yt]

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If this isn't tempting fate, I don't know what is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here