Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Pub on Saturday for Forest

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
For those of us who left it too late for a trip to Forrest where are you drinking on Saturday lunchtime?! Thinking of King Queen - usually a big atmosphere. :albion2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For those of us who left it too late for a trip to Forrest where are you drinking on Saturday lunchtime?! Thinking of King Queen - usually a big atmosphere. :albion2:

I was thinking the same thing. Childrens Parade in the morning, going to be busy. Not my favourite pub by a long shot, but guaranteed to have both games on, lots of space, bit of grub.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I go out to watch it, it'll probably be the King and Queen

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Went to see the Madrid derby in King Queen and to say it was the best pub atmosphere I've ever seen is an understatement... Will be there with another 6 Albion fans.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Went to see the Madrid derby in King Queen and to say it was the best pub atmosphere I've ever seen is an understatement... Will be there with another 6 Albion fans.

I love being at the King and Queen for any game that doesn't involve England or English clubs. El Clasico is always a good'un

The place was rammed when Germany played Spain in the last World Cup. Downstairs full of Spaniards, upstairs full of Germans and a fantastic atmosphere.

Macca

Jul 28, 2008
Portslade
Ideally it'll be a pub where they'll show our game and the Reading game
In the same room. Could be difficult with West ham vs Spurs also the early kick off on BT sports.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here