Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Two neighbours are talking over the garden fence

One points to his neighbour's cat, who is licking it's bollocks, and says, 'I really wish I could do that...'

The neighbour replies, 'Buy him a tin of Whiskas and he'll let you..' :ohmy:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is it 1983, did Jasper Carrots "The Stun" album just come out?

Same story but with a dog, and the line "if you give him a biscuit, he'll let you"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wiki Wiki Wiki?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it 1983, did Jasper Carrots "The Stun" album just come out?

Same story but with a dog, and the line "if you give him a biscuit, he'll let you"

"Kick his balls"........... "No, the ones on the lawn!

:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Cats, I'm led to believe, would need more persuading to succumb to the neighbour's carnal desires than merely offering him a tin can full of processed food. They need trust, warmth, love - maybe even a ball of wool - in order to become 'close' to them. And what would the cat do with the tin? Evolution has not presented them with opposable thumbs, making the act of opening the tin quite difficult and time-consuming. This sounds like a poor deal for the cat in this instance.

No, the cat would be lowering its dignity far too much to allow this to happen. It would need to raise the bar socially, ethically and morally.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
been chuckling all morning to this

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death.

They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden... "Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon,

I is sure of eet"."Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee".

So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon.There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, backbacon, double smoked bacon...every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!!

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree. Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don' forget." "Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree".

And with that...Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres,Pepe following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opensfire, and Luis is cut down is his tracks.

It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath. "Pepe...go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree" "Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees eet?" "Pepe...ees not a bacon tree........... Ees, a Ham Bush"

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Cats, I'm led to believe, would need more persuading to succumb to the neighbour's carnal desires than merely offering him a tin can full of processed food. They need trust, warmth, love - maybe even a ball of wool - in order to become 'close' to them. And what would the cat do with the tin? Evolution has not presented them with opposable thumbs, making the act of opening the tin quite difficult and time-consuming. This sounds like a poor deal for the cat in this instance.

No, the cat would be lowering its dignity far too much to allow this to happen. It would need to raise the bar socially, ethically and morally.

Dogs on the other hand... sluts!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

One points to his neighbour's cat, who is licking it's bollocks, and says, 'I really wish I could do that...'

I'm not having this, to be honest. I think the cat owner has this all wrong. The cat would probably appreciate the food, but a. it would have no way of knowing who actually bought it, and thus who to be grateful* to, and b. regardless of the food I'm pretty sure that a cat would be rather spooked by a human try to perform oral sex on it, and would probably attack him.

*assumes that cats are EVER 'grateful'. in my experience they are pretty SELFISH creatures.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden... "Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon,

So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon.There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, backbacon, double smoked bacon...every imaginable kind of cured pig meat you can imagine!!

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree. Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don' forget." "Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell of bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree".

And with that...Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres,Pepe following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opensfire, and Luis is cut down is his tracks.

It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath. "Pepe...go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree" "Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees eet?" "Pepe...ees not a bacon tree........... Ees, a Ham Bush"

Wow. I told that at Junior school. (Nobody laughed)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
So let's get this clear then...

Someone posted on facebook a picture of their cat cleaning themselves in an intimate area, as cats do, with no hidden meaning or sexual related motivation.

A person, who happened to live in the adjacent house and had spoken to the OP only once, at a BBQ when they first moved in, but have otherwise only communicated in a virtual, online world "liked" the post and added the comment "I wish I could do that".

Deeply offended by the sexual innuendo, the cat's owner then unfriended his neighbour and they never spoke again.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Poor joke but could be a good lead into a controversial 'Subway' thread??

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

We did that joke at Glynde Boys Brigade camp concert 1973. It died a death then :tumble:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Went to a club last night. They played The Twist, I did the twist, they played Jump, I jumped, they played Come On Eileen, I got thrown out

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

I've bought some Whiskas. Please could you PM me the address?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Buy him a tin os Whiskas? Do you not have to open it for him as well or is he stashing the cans to sell on for profit?

Does it only work with Whiskas or would another brand of cat food work?

I know 9 out of 10 owners say their cats prefer Whiskas, but do they really know? I mean, do they?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here