• Other

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Who is your comedy team for the 2013/14 season?

Portsmouth - All the talk before the season began was of them walking the league and "bouncing back", but up until the last month they were hovering just above relegation to NON-LEAGUE.

Cardiff City - Vincent Tan is surely the laughing stock of all football club owners, sacking Malky Mackie, installing a CHILD as head of recruitment, dressing like an evil bond villain, and after all that it looks like they are doomed to relegation.

Crystal Palace - Contracted to be in this poll each year. Unfortunately the instant relegation didn't happen and I have to praise them for that so sadly the only thing worth chuckling about is their new CLADDING... oh and some of their fans of course.

Manchester United - How a year can change a football club, from comfortably winning the league and getting ready for a bright new start to failing to even make Europe and joining the manager sacking conveyor belt.

QPR - 'arry has tried his best to convince us that they are lucky to even be in the play-offs but let's face it, he's done a triffic job of making QPR less than the sum of their parts.

Nottingham Forest - Spend, spend, spend, do quite well.... then give up

or another team....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't really laugh at QPR as they may win the playoffs.

Cardiff by a mile I'd think.

Dec 29, 2011
Birmingham must be up there, players on 70k a week and looks like they could get relegated while breaking the record for the longest run without a home win.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Lucky Palace are contractually obliged to appear because they obviously don't deserve to be.

Strong fights from QPR & Pompey, but the trainwreck at Old trafford has been SPECTACULAR, so I'm voting Man U.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has to be Palace , we all know the tinpottery continues at Smellhurst. #CladAllOver

No place for Newcastle unfortunately, a MASSIVE club. Last trophy was the InterToto cup in 2006, although Wikipedia does list them as winners of the Teresa Herrera trophy in 2010 and the Guadina Trophy in 2012 .

No place for Newcastle unfortunately, a MASSIVE club. Last trophy was the InterToto cup in 2006, although Wikipedia does list them as winners of the Teresa Herrera trophy in 2010 and the Guadina Trophy in 2012 .

So it's an "other" from me.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Lucky Palace are contractually obliged to appear because they obviously don't deserve to be.

Strong fights from QPR & Pompey, but the trainwreck at Old trafford has been SPECTACULAR, so I'm voting Man U.

Agreed, must be the biggest failure by a mile

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Palace are always in due to:

Goal music
Call and response for goals scored with the announcer
"Half time bird show"
Their fans
Their Ultras
Selhurst Park

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
How anyone can vote for a team other than Manchester United is beyond me.

Portsmouth - Couldnt care less, In a lower league and struggling. Big deal.

Cardiff City - Were always going to be towards the lower end of the Premiership.

Crystal Palace - Contracted to be in this poll each year. Thats all I can say about them.

Manchester United - From comfortably winning the league to failing to even make Europe has to be winner. They are paying Rooney £300K per week for what?.

QPR - Finishing in top 4 of a competetive league. Dont think anyone thought they would walk the Championship.

Nottingham Forest - Lets wait until Saturdays result before mocking them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Man Utd has unquestionably been the funniest. Winner.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

TBH I haven't really noticed Newcastle this season. They did make an appearance a couple of years ago but didn't gain much support.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm going to put Liverpool out there, purely for the last 3-4 months, everyone has been going on about Steven '****ing' Gerrard and Liverpool winning the league and then throwing it away at home against Chelsea who are all but out of the title race.

Lovely stuff another year with no title for the scousers, saying that I did vote for the massive LOLZ that have occured at United this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm going to put Liverpool out there, purely for the last 3-4 months, everyone has been going on about Steven '****ing' Gerrard and Liverpool winning the league and then throwing it away at home against Chelsea who are all but out of the title race.

Lovely stuff another year with no title for the scousers, saying that I did vote for the massive LOLZ that have occured at United this season.

I'm confused, I thought Man City still had to play and win 3 more games, by no means over?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Whilst I agree that there should always be a mention for Palace-for all of the reasons that Mellotron gives- I think that the frankly incredible job that Pulis has done with arguably the weakest squad in the division negates most of the execrable tin pottery of that club. Shame as they were shaping up nicely as run away winners with Holloway.

QPR are just makeweights in the competition. They could very well end up getting promoted, and if they do no one will give a shiny poo how they did it.

Forest could end our play off hopes so they're getting no abuse form me. Plus all they've really done is buy a load of strikers.

Portsmouth. Maybe distance is a healer but i really dont care about them at the moment. Plus it looks like they've finally stopped their descent towards oblivion.

That just leaves Cardiff and Man Utd. Usually Cardiff would take the crown with the absurd shenanigans that have gone on there..but...
come on, it HAS to be United doesn't it? From winning the league by 11 points to struggling to seventh and achieving a long list of failure records. From the cock up of the summer transfer window to leaking the sacking of your manager the day before they actually sack him...four games from the end of the season and ten months into a six year contract. From going form one of Europe's elite to a noddy, comedy mid table club that everyone is sniggering at. But mostly for the joy and laughter it's brought to all fans of every other club watching the gnashing of teeth, breast beating and wailing of the plastic mancs as they realise the joy ride is over. Brilliant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here