Oct 1, 2013
After having a scan through the odds, I went for this double:

Middlesborough to beat Yeovil @ 13/10
QPR to beat Barsnley @ 11/10

Overall odd for the double @ 3.83/1

£20 returns £96.60 :thumbsup:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Barnsley boss Danny Wilson will include some youngsters for the final game of the season as the Tykes are already relegated."

"Relegated Yeovil will be without on-loan Manchester United teenager Tom Lawrence when they host Middlesbrough."

Feeling somewhat confident about this bet

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
"Barnsley boss Danny Wilson will include some youngsters for the final game of the season as the Tykes are already relegated."

"Relegated Yeovil will be without on-loan Manchester United teenager Tom Lawrence when they host Middlesbrough."

Feeling somewhat confident about this bet

I agree that looks a decent bet.....however feeling confident about your bet is consistent with placing it :) Good Luck I might even join you.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I agree that looks a decent bet.....however feeling confident about your bet is consistent with placing it :) Good Luck I might even join you.

A few more stats I found interesting:

"Yeovil have won only one of their last 12 games, drawing five and losing six. Their only win since early March was 2-1 at Blackpool on 5 April."

"Middlesbrough have kept 17 clean sheets in the league this season - only Brighton and Burnley have kept more."

"Middlesbrough lost their last away game 2-0 at Reading on 22 April - their only defeat in their last five games on the road."

"Barnsley have kept only six clean sheets in the league this season - the fewest in the Championship"

"Barnsley have not won any of their last five games at home, failing to score in any of them. Their last win at Oakwell was 1-0 against Nottingham Forest on 8 March."

Though:

"QPR have won only two of their last seven games, against Nottingham Forest and Watford."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here