Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your key moment that defined the season.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Of course it isnt all over yet, but can you pick a moment in the season that in your view was the defining make or break moment?.... or just a moment you want to forget or remember?

.... For me it was when Crofts went down and thumped his fist into the turf, he was running the show up until that point of the season, we have never had that control in midfield in the games since.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If we miss out to Reading, Gordon Greer's second yellow card in the home game against them when we were 1-0 up and showing no signs of conceding.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dobbie's equaliser for Blackpool. Before that we'd got to a position of being in control of our playoff qualification chances.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ulloa's headed miss, before Hull's equaliser, at the Amex.

2013-14: So much possession, so many good chances, so few goals scored.

I was thinking the same too. This has been a 'nearly' season, with so many near misses and bits of bad luck.

I am hoping that when we look back at 2013/14 in a few years, we'll remember it for the introduction of Ince and March. I genuinely believe that we are building towards something. I have felt very much that this season is a little similar to Poyet's first 2/3rds of a season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ulloa getting injured. Hasn't been the same player since.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The appointment of Oscar Garcia Junyent as Head Coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here