Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Albion make the playoffs, simple yes or no

Will Albion make the playoffs

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very limited option poll to see just how confident NSC is that we can carry off what seems like a tall order to me.

I don't think we will but I would love to be wrong (as I often am)

At present just over 30% reckon we will in Bozza's more complicated poll

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know if we will make the play-offs, but we may well break a record for the most amount of threads on broadly the same subject.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know if we will make the play-offs, but we may well break a record for the most amount of threads in broadly the same subject.

I know, it's pathetic given how unimportant it is, maybe we should revert to what sandwich filling NSCers prefer for lunch.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I know, it's pathetic given how unimportant it is, maybe we should revert to what sandwich filling NSCers prefer for lunch.

Bovril for me :moo:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
going with my heart this time
so YES

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Up until last night I had hope.

I think now Reading know exactly what we need to do they will do it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Heart = Yes
Head = No

Nail on the head. Logic dictates to me that Reading will win. Adkins, old ******* that he is, will have his team well up for this. I wouldn't be surprised if they are winning 2-0 or 3-0 by half time and it's all over for another year.

However my heart says that Ashley Barnes will have the game of his life and destroy Reading whilst we limp to a 0-0 draw at Forest.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm saying no, but I think that we have a good chance. Hopefully us and Burnley both turn up on the day and Reading + Forest both crumble.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I think we will just miss out, both games ending 1-1 maybe? At least it's not mid-table mediocrity.

It will be the Albion's eighth highest finish since 1901, whatever happens, so it's still the good times.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No.

And if we don't make it, I won't be that disappointed. Championship football is great - decent standard, very competitive, some nice grounds. Had we been in Birmingham's shoes, playing catchup or facing relegation to league one, I'd be SO much more tense and pissed off if we failed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here