Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mid Life Crisis

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I was rather hoping that when I had a mid life crisis I would go the whole hog and buy myself a sports car, have the best sex of my life with a Columbian Lap Dancer, snort myself into oblivion and then relocate to a shack on a Pacific island.

Instead my mid life crisis involves feeling a bit fed up.

Any tips on how to really get my money's worth on this one?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
red star portslade;6313793 Any tips on how to really get my money's worth on this one?[/QUOTE said:
You need to actually spend some money on your mid life crisis. Harley Davidson?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have you considered buy yourself a sports car, having the best sex of your life with a Columbian Lap Dancer, snorting yourself into oblivion and then relocating to a shack on a Pacific island?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You need to actually spend some money on your mid life crisis. Harley Davidson?

You total b*stard. I've been looking at getting myself a Fat Boy, all the time persuading myself it isn't a sign of a mid-life crisis. You've only gone and confirmed what I've always known deep down inside.

Still, I might embrace the crisis anyway.

I've managed to persuade myself that an M3 doesn't really count as a mid-life crisis indicator (it's got back seats that I can sit in reasonably comfortably). I'm struggling to persuade myself that my g/f isn't an indicator though. Still, she seems happy enough.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I had mine in 2005, aged 43,... went on the Lions Tour to NZ, then bought a new motorbike on my return,...... harmless enough.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was rather hoping that when I had a mid life crisis I would go the whole hog and buy myself a sports car, have the best sex of my life with a Columbian Lap Dancer, snort myself into oblivion and then relocate to a shack on a Pacific island.

Ummm. Two threads on the same topic in 5 minutes? That's not a mid-life crisis; that's senility. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I had a pre-midlife crisis at age 35. I went bonkers on Amazon, buying a tonne of band t-shirts which I never wear. I know, craaazy right? Rumble young man, rumble.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I had mine in 2005, aged 43,... went on the Lions Tour to NZ, then bought a new motorbike on my return,...... harmless enough.

How was that trip to Burnley on your motorbike with a screaming pillion passenger and his suitcase?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I had a pre-midlife crisis at age 35. I went bonkers on Amazon, buying a tonne of band t-shirts which I never wear. I know, craaazy right? Rumble young man, rumble.

I have started to buy gourmet biscuits.You know, the kind of biscuits you normally only stare at wistfully, whilst putting the own-brand digestives into your basket. Those biscuits.

Madness!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have started to buy gourmet biscuits.You know, the kind of biscuits you normally only stare at wistfully, whilst putting the own-brand digestives into your basket. Those biscuits.

Madness!

That is what you do when you are well past a mid life crisis, it comes just before senility, maybe you have missed the mid life crisis boat? :smile:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Buy a sports car? Have lots of sex? Get high?

Or you could just get the garden sorted. There's probably lots to do out there.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
How was that trip to Burnley on your motorbike with a screaming pillion passenger and his suitcase?
Fine, but I asked him to do one thing for me, just one, to remind me when we get to the right junction on the M65, and guess what??....................................................................... yeah, you guessed it,....... he missed it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fine, but I asked him to do one thing for me, just one, to remind me when we get to the right junction on the M65, and guess what??....................................................................... yeah, you guessed it,....... he missed it.

...and then kicked a traffic policeman when you stopped at some lights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here